BigLucs

BigLucs

M-23 NC. Don't want to turn 24.
Apr 30, 2020
Take as many psychedelic's as you can. It will ease your SE and make you less afraid of death, no matter what you believe happens. I tried psychedelics for the first time about 6 months ago. The stronger they are, the better. DMT has so far been my favorite and can somewhat alleviate depression, if only for a short time. This isn't me trying to save you, it hasn't stopped me from feeling like I'm going to end my life before my natural time. It does help with hating the feeling of being constantly lost. Give them a shot, if only to actually experience something new before the end. I would recommend DMT or psilocybin (shrooms). If you believe there isn't anything other than the now, at least believe that it alters brain chemistry. I think psychedelics are something everyone should try before their end. Get off of the man made drugs. Man made the world that we've all grown to hate. If any of you are like me, you feel locked into a society that you don't want to be a part of. Return to nature as much as you can.

Become Human.

Last edited:
Reactions: booray
ohhgeeitsme

ohhgeeitsme

Wizard
Feb 5, 2020
I think psychedelics can be a wonderful experience and completely change your perception.
There are people who react terribly to them though, and gain nothing.
Still, they are worth at least trying.
I wish I could get my hands on them now.

Reactions: nopointofliving and Pony