sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
Is there any way to successfully induce an electrolyte imbalance? I heard that you could through VSED, but I was also wondering if there were other methods…

Last edited:
ClaudeCTTE

ClaudeCTTE

Misunderstood...
Aug 22, 2023
Is there any way to successfully induce an electrolyte imbalance?
VSED can cause electrolyte imbalance.

Diarrhea or vomiting can lead to dehydration and electrolyte imbalance.

There are many ways to induce diarrhea, but sometimes they involve consuming food, so VSED would no longer make sense.

You can get diarrhea by consuming contaminated food, food that causes allergies or eating with no hygiene.

Eating raw meat or drinking dirty water can cause infectious diarrhea.

Many foods contain electrolytes, which makes it more difficult for you to induce an electrolyte imbalance quickly.

Something that may help if you do not want to eat is to abuse laxatives, which can cause diarrhea and electrolyte imbalance.

However, I don't think you'd prefer to leave this world in the bathroom rather than in your bed...

Reactions: sserafim
C

ClownWorld2023

Arcanist
Sep 18, 2023
Apparently enemas can also cause an electrolyte imbalance.

sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
VSED can cause electrolyte imbalance.

Diarrhea or vomiting can lead to dehydration and electrolyte imbalance.

There are many ways to induce diarrhea, but sometimes they involve consuming food, so VSED would no longer make sense.

You can get diarrhea by consuming contaminated food, food that causes allergies or eating with no hygiene.

Eating raw meat or drinking dirty water can cause infectious diarrhea.

Many foods contain electrolytes, which makes it more difficult for you to induce an electrolyte imbalance quickly.

Something that may help if you do not want to eat is to abuse laxatives, which can cause diarrhea and electrolyte imbalance.

However, I don't think you'd prefer to leave this world in the bathroom rather than in your bed...
The main reason why I want to induce an electrical imbalance is to increase the chances of entering cardiac arrest or a coma. I heard that an electrolyte imbalance could cause this (as cardiac arrest is an electrical problem) as well as other conditions. TLDR: I just want a way to die (why must it be so hard…)

Last edited:
MatrixPrisoner

MatrixPrisoner

Enlightened
Jul 8, 2023
Apparently, you can dilute your electrolytes to fatal levels by drinking water until you die. I don't recommend it, though. Sounds like a slow, insufferable death.

S

soleil

Apr 28, 2023
Water fasting with distilled water and nothing else. I've gone 6 days with water only for health reasons and if I didn't add electrolytes, I got super dizzy and my ears were ringing like crazy. I'd take laxatives beforehand to really empty myself out too.

Sending you a PM.

ClaudeCTTE

ClaudeCTTE

Misunderstood...
Aug 22, 2023
The main reason why I want to induce an electrical imbalance is to increase the chances of entering cardiac arrest
Cardiac arrest huh?
Maybe this would be helpful for you to complement with VSED or electrolyte imbalance.

Do you know what inhalants are?
They are volatile gases that you can find in many chemicals but are used by some people to cause intoxication.

I don't want to talk in depth about this topic, but in simple terms, you can get high by using pressurized cans, as they contain butane or propane gas.

Inhaling these gases can make you hallucinate but can also cause cardiac arrhythmia.
This is important to mention because there is a chance of cardiac arrest from inhaling these gases which is also called "Sudden sniffing death syndrome".

And you ask me, how can I do it?

It's simple. You need a pressurized can, I recommend you use a deodorant, since it is something you can find at home (if you use one). I suggest that the deodorant does not have alcohol in it because it is painful. You can check the list of ingredients on the bottle.
You also need a plastic bag, it should not be small or huge. Maybe the size of a grocery bag is enough.

What you should do is fill the bag with the gas from the deodorant without letting it escape from the bag. Just place the hole of the can in the hole of the bag so you don't have to put the whole can in.
Carefully pull out the can without letting the gas escape.
Once you have the gas, place the bag in your nose or mouth and try to breathe as you normally do.
In just a few seconds you will feel everything move, you will even feel a ringing in your ears.
Keep breathing the gas until you can't breathe anymore.

Obviously you will not do CTB with inhalants, but the point is to do it daily, as it will increase your chances of having a cardiac arrest.

However, take a few things into consideration.
  • You are going to have to spend money on deodorants.
  • People around you may notice that you use inhalants, as the odor permeates your clothes, the plastic bag and your room. Maybe airing out your room or constantly changing bags or hiding them can help you eliminate suspicion. It may also help to inhale the fumes without wearing a shirt or before taking a shower.
  • Another thing that can cause suspicion is the sound of the pressurized can and plastic bag.
Do not take this as a CTB method, but as a complement to other methods such as VSED or electrolyte imbalance.