• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

N

nbn

Student
Nov 3, 2019
Hello guys,
I am just curious to know if suicide by electric saw better than hanging. I think it would be impossible to save someone who cut his carotid. Would that be too painful, and difficult to overcome SI.

Racee

Racee

Jan 6, 2020
Ouch! "Electric saw" just reading it makes me wince of course I have no personal or otherwise experience or opinion about using an E.S.

issyishere

issyishere

Goodnight and always remember that’s life
Nov 5, 2019
Electric saw would be absolutely brutal tbh

Reactions: x-Ace-x, EndItQuickly and Racee
Schadenfreude

Schadenfreude

Dec 23, 2019
Via electric saw sounds absolutely brutal. Bleeding out can take minutes, but it may feel like hours and I can't even imagine the pain that go with it tbh. Although hanging can be quite painful in the beginning as well, but the electric saw sounds more painful imo.

Tempeste

Tempeste

Jan 11, 2020
I knew someone twenty +years ago who got himself into terrible debt , was pretty newly married and she said she was leaving.
He snapped.
Police were called and he barricaded himself in the garage.nwhen they came through he fired the chainsaw and cut his own head off.
It was incredibly traumatic for everyone for years.

If there's people you care about being left behind please consider their feelings and consider ways you can reduce their trauma.

• Wow
Reactions: goomsoom, Kira, TimeToBiteTheDust and 3 others
N

nbn

Student
Nov 3, 2019
Via electric saw sounds absolutely brutal. Bleeding out can take minutes, but it may feel like hours and I can't even imagine the pain that go with it tbh. Although hanging can be quite painful in the beginning as well, but the electric saw sounds more painful imo.
I think one loses consciousness within a few seconds

Reactions: Egddios
Schadenfreude

Schadenfreude

Dec 23, 2019
I think one loses consciousness within a few seconds

From bleeding out? I did hear that it can take several seconds, but generally 60 seconds ~ 5 minutes into death or something. But I really don't think electric saw will be the best method, personally. Too many variables...fighting back SI, finding the right artery, mental preparation, etc. I dunno.

AlreadyGone

AlreadyGone

Taking it day by day
Jan 11, 2020
Electric saw? Are you being serious? How would that even work and how would you accomplish that? The pain would be far too severe for you to accomplish anything.

N

nbn

Student
Nov 3, 2019
Electric saw? Are you being serious? How would that even work and how would you accomplish that? The pain would be far too severe for you to accomplish anything.
I am not going to do that,but I just want to know the opinions. Even I felt that it would be difficult to achieve

lostangel

lostangel

Enlightened
Mar 22, 2019
I and another user made a post about the electric saw/circular saw. The feedback I got was negative. In theory, I thought it would be quick as the speed it moves at. How easy it would be to actually cut the carotid artery. I never really thought much about pain because of how fast the blade would be spinning.

There have been a few suicides like this you can see them online. They are autopsies and not videos. There is a video on best gore of a Mexican gang who cut a traitor throat with a chainsaw. There was blood everywhere. It looked quick but I'm not sure if the guy was still awake as he was not beheaded just bleeding out. As there isn't really anybody to tell the tale it could be a risk cutting yourself that way. It is possible, just nobody really knows how quickly you can bleed out or how much pain. People can only guess. I would recommend hanging.

Reactions: voyager