orlandom

orlandom

Mage
Mar 4, 2021
It's funny that I would like someone to regret that I took the bus. So that if I leave tomorrow by bus, someone would at least think in your head - "Oh, he was a cool guy." But I'm not sure if it's true.

It's just that each of us does it because of our pain. It's like that?

Of course you write to me - I wish you peace. But yes. It has nothing to do with me as a person. I'm probably drunk.

Love you. :heart:

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Lostandlooking
Deathbydemo

Deathbydemo

Mage
Feb 15, 2020
If I learned of your passing, I would think "oh he was a cool guy" for sure. I enjoy seeing your posts around here. I actually thought you were gone but it's nice to see you back.

• Love
Reactions: Lostandlooking and orlandom
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I feel sad and miss all those who have ctb here because I know how much they were suffering.
I will also miss you and remember you if you decide to leave this world too.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lostandlooking
orlandom

orlandom

Mage
Mar 4, 2021
I feel sad and miss all those who ctb here because I know how much they were suffering.
I will also miss you and remember you if you decide to leave this world too.
You will not. You do not know me "WornOutLife"

Just manners. Please remain Personality.

Yes, we are all here because of a heavy burden.

And this unites us. Listen. Many people don't need support. Many people have mental or physical pain. Someone just wants to end it.

I just wanted you to think. Sorry. If you do not understand my idea, what I wanted to convey to you.

Last edited:
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
You will not. You do not know me "WornOutLife"

Just manners. Please remain Personality.

Yes, we are all here because of a heavy burden.

And this unites us. Listen. Many people don't need support. Many people have mental or physical pain. Someone just wants to end it.

I just wanted you to think. Sorry. If you do not understand my idea, what I wanted to convey to you.

I understand your idea but don't agree.
I've been around for more than 1 year and I remember all those I used to see around who left this world. There's even a memorial thread which I check from time to time and then look for the threads of those people to see how they were feeling and why they decided to ctb. It makes me understand suicide better.
I don't mind if you don't believe me but I will miss and remember you, especially if you keep on posting stuff because that allows me to know you better. I'm simply like that.

Last edited:
Reactions: orlandom
popcorn

popcorn

Experienced
Dec 20, 2020
yeah i agree

the only downside to ctb is not being around to see how sad everyone is!!

• Love
Reactions: orlandom
orlandom

orlandom

Mage
Mar 4, 2021
Sometimes it happens that you are in this world in the center of events. You are important to many. You are loved. And then they betray you. You give up friends because you love. You don't have time for friends. You turned down beer in a bar when you met your brother. You refused to hang out with friends. You refused corporate events because your beloved asked you. You gave up a lot. You have refused a lot. For love. Then they betray you. And you understand.

You're lonely. You are alone. You are the void that no one fills.

You're lonely.

I'm lonely.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Deathbydemo