• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Oogie

Oogie

always
Jun 30, 2022
I live with my parents & family still and barely get a quiet moment. They are already aware of my tendencies and i have been suffering with type 1 bipolar disorder. currently trying to research methods that would be right for me. i know wrist slitting is hard to do as 1cm deep lateral cuts did not kill me, ive also stupidly tried to attempt on cocodomal, without much research. ive only been on this forum a while and have heard mention of SN/N? not sure how this method works or how i'd be able to obtain it in the UK… just looking for people open for a discussion.

• Hugs
Reactions: Suicidebydeath and Dead Meat
befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
Hi. When you live with your parents you wont be able to do it at home.

SN = sodium nitrite
N = Nembutal (Pentobarbital)

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/sn-megathread.1156/page-307

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/stans-guide-to-sn.27535/

• Informative
Reactions: Dead Meat, _Minsk and keitaro
london3

london3

Banned Scammer
May 5, 2022
I live with my parents & family still and barely get a quiet moment. They are already aware of my tendencies and i have been suffering with type 1 bipolar disorder. currently trying to research methods that would be right for me. i know wrist slitting is hard to do as 1cm deep lateral cuts did not kill me, ive also stupidly tried to attempt on cocodomal, without much research. ive only been on this forum a while and have heard mention of SN/N? not sure how this method works or how i'd be able to obtain it in the UK… just looking for people open for a discussion.

Hi @Oogie

There is a lot of information in the links below that are good to research and then make the decision on your own method.

Lostallhope shows you different methods as well as success rates

Lostallhope

Peaceful Pill Handbook

You can also download the PPH ebook for more detailed methods

PPH

You can also read through the Sanctioned Suicide forum for the latest information as well as ask for specific help from members.

SS resource compilation

i hope this will help you and give you a lot more knowledge before you make the ultimate decision.

Thanks
London3