C

CatLove56

Experienced
Jun 30, 2018
I'd say about 10 years one of my biggest fears that I don't like talking about, is getting educated in some way, whether it would be the trades, a degree, certification or (God forbid) reading a textbook just for the sake of learning and not being able to find a job in a reasonable amount of time. I've known to many people underemployed and I wish this was talked about more in our society. Yes being unemployed will forever suck but I can't imagine doing what you're supposed to do, go to college for years and be told yeah that wasn't good enough take the McDonald's job or some bottom tier office job in customer service where you're still screamed at by idiot customers but hey you're sitting down.

Life in general seems like such a waste of time and I've never moved past that. We're nothing but cattle and if you're not valued well go fucking die.....wait why did they kill themselves? life is precious keep going!

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
Mirrory Me

Mirrory Me

"Life's a mirror, but 'whose' mirror?"
Mar 23, 2023
Another option is that you study some profession independently and start building some kind of business. It's also good to have a mentor or guide who equips you with the necessary information.

I myself enjoy making art - I do it mainly for the sake of interest and passion, but it also brings content and meaning to life.

permanently tired

permanently tired

Sacrificed to entertain you
Nov 8, 2023
Society loves pushing ppl toward higher education though lol. College was the worst time of my life tbh

Reactions: S’mores Poptart