G

Gordy99

Student
Jan 7, 2022
It appears I can no longer edit or delete my posts. I have never tried to delete posts and I don't plan on it but I noticed the option is gone. I also noticed that the option to edit past posts is gone too. I'm wondering if the edit function is available after this thread is posted.

Did anyone else lose the ability to edit posts? Perhaps the moderators can comment.

WadeingThru

WadeingThru

Experienced
Feb 25, 2022
It appears I can no longer edit or delete my posts. I have never tried to delete posts and I don't plan on it but I noticed the option is gone. I also noticed that the option to edit past posts is gone too. I'm wondering if the edit function is available after this thread is posted.

Did anyone else lose the ability to edit posts? Perhaps the moderators can comment.
I don't know I'm posting to test.

Edit: this is my test edit. Did it work?
It works. You have to tap the button to the right of the report button. The button has '. . .' On it.

Last edited:
motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
I have never tried to delete posts and I don't plan on it but I noticed the option is gone. I also noticed that the option to edit past posts is gone too. I'm wondering if the edit function is available after this thread is posted.

Of course you can't edit & delete old posts. You have 5 or 6 hours to do it.

Reactions: Euthanza, demuic, Someone123 and 2 others
WadeingThru

WadeingThru

Experienced
Feb 25, 2022
Of course you can't edit & delete old posts. You have 5 or 6 hours to do it.
O there's a time limit. Rarely do I realize my mistakes in 5 or 6 hours. Sometimes it takes days.

• Hugs
Reactions: Euthanza, GentleJerk and NearlyIrrelevantCake
S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
If you want to delete an old post you can click report and then put in the message box a note to the admins about why you want to delete this post. For an occassional post the admins will generally help out, but if you have a lot of posts and want to delete them all this would be an unfair burden for the admins and it seems unlikely they would have time for that.
O there's a time limit. Rarely do I realize my mistakes in 5 or 6 hours. Sometimes it takes days.
In that case you could wait several days and reveiw something again before posting it or else just live with your mistakes- that's what we all have to do. If there is any doubt then just wait before posting something if you think you might regret it later.

Reactions: woundfvcker