• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

D

Deicius

Dec 1, 2023
I traverse the desolate wasteland of existence, where joy is but a mirage, evaporated into the abyss of nothingness. The tapestry of my experiences is a futile narrative, devoid of meaning. Death lurks insidiously at every corner, an ever-present specter, mocking my futile attempts at connection. I am a solitary being, cast into the exile of an unfathomable void beyond the constraints of space and time.

In the corridors of oblivion, my existence goes unnoticed, an ephemeral whisper drowned in the deafening silence. Alienated from the threads of connection, I am a lonely soul, estranged even from the depths of my own essence. No empathetic gaze pierces the shroud of my isolation, for I am condemned to a perpetual solitude. Forever adrift, I remain an enigma, shunned by the echoes of the past and the shadows of the future.