Manford

Manford

Student
Dec 7, 2020
I sent a sample approximately 12 days ago that hasn't been received. I know it's the holidays and there is the vaccine rollout but at what point should I consider it lost ? This is the last major thing to do before I can put an actionable plan in place.

Reactions: Kruger
A

Anonymous_A

Arcanist
Oct 4, 2020
I sent a sample approximately 12 days ago that hasn't been received. I know it's the holidays and there is the vaccine rollout but at what point should I consider it lost ? This is the last major thing to do before I can put an actionable plan in place.
It's probably going to take a while. With the crazy postal delays I'd not hope too much on it to be soon.

I've not looked but are they currently testing?
I know wendinos posted on Twitter a while back, saying they've halted testing..so I'd assume samples are stockpiling till they resume. (This is wendinos btw)

K

Kruger

Arcanist
Dec 26, 2019
EC took one month to answer my email. They are working reduced hours from what I can tell. I would give it at least 1 month to reach them, it also depends where you are? Unless you're in Spain, I'd say at least.4 weeks. what are you testing,pento?

Manford

Manford

Student
Dec 7, 2020
EC took one month to answer my email. They are working reduced hours from what I can tell. I would give it at least 1 month to reach them, it also depends where you are? Unless you're in Spain, I'd say at least.4 weeks. what are you testing,pento?
Yea, it's for pento and I'm in the U.S. The email replies are sporadic but in 1 they mentioned they had not received it and they sometimes get seized. I thought it was a bit early to jump to that conclusion. It seems like they might be under staffed or working short hours or both.
It's probably going to take a while. With the crazy postal delays I'd not hope too much on it to be soon.

I've not looked but are they currently testing?
I know wendinos posted on Twitter a while back, saying they've halted testing..so I'd assume samples are stockpiling till they resume. (This is wendinos btw)
As far as I know they're still testing. I haven't been told otherwise or seen anything on the site indicating they aren't.

Last edited: