• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

C

canterye

Jul 30, 2023
Heyyy

Im an active member on ED/SHTWT and im looking for a forum/webpage similar to SaSu for pro-ana stuff. Does anyone have suggestions?

Reactions: restingplace
pilotviolin

pilotviolin

Student
Jan 27, 2024
im not really in the know or feel comfortable to share publicly sorry, but is it alright if i ask about your experience on twitter? when i was younger i was on shtwt but had to leave because of a fair few problems, personally i think fairly closed and moderated forums are always preferrable for those looking to discuss their problems or to connect over regular social media for all parties involved. i wish i could answer more clearly but i personally havent spent enough time on many forums besides here.

C

canterye

Jul 30, 2023
im not really in the know or feel comfortable to share publicly sorry, but is it alright if i ask about your experience on twitter? when i was younger i was on shtwt but had to leave because of a fair few problems, personally i think fairly closed and moderated forums are always preferrable for those looking to discuss their problems or to connect over regular social media for all parties involved. i wish i could answer more clearly but i personally havent spent enough time on many forums besides here.
My experience is ive made a few good friends with similar issues who genuinely understand what its like to go through what my mind leads me to. Most people i have irl dont know what its like to have disordered thoughts and dont understand its not necessarily a choice and just attack you. people on disordered forums/sides of social media are less likely to attack you or shut you down for having mental illness and will generously give you a lending ear or advice on what you need. ive never met someone who actively tries to make you worse, only people who know they cant help you since theyre also sick and just provide you a sense of community. all i crave is to be understood, i dont want to be something people are scared of anymore.

Untimely

Untimely

Student
Apr 21, 2023
Heyyy

Im an active member on ED/SHTWT and im looking for a forum/webpage similar to SaSu for pro-ana stuff. Does anyone have suggestions?
I think these things are pretty easy to find if you look

pilotviolin

pilotviolin

Student
Jan 27, 2024
My experience is ive made a few good friends with similar issues who genuinely understand what its like to go through what my mind leads me to. Most people i have irl dont know what its like to have disordered thoughts and dont understand its not necessarily a choice and just attack you. people on disordered forums/sides of social media are less likely to attack you or shut you down for having mental illness and will generously give you a lending ear or advice on what you need. ive never met someone who actively tries to make you worse, only people who know they cant help you since theyre also sick and just provide you a sense of community. all i crave is to be understood, i dont want to be something people are scared of anymore.
yeah i agree the community aspect is nice, and its great to be around people who understand. i personally had to leave the social media parts of it though because its too open to harassment, predators and idk there was alot of younger ppl and im not judging cause i was those younger ppl tho but yea, and then drama and social media stuff gets blended in and it got stressful, i like places w good moderation. but there are many lovely people who will listen or sometimes give good advice if u need like how to take care of a woung or someth and its nice to just be yourself there, despite the bad. but ye always try to be safe cause theres tons of weirdos and its good to be somewhere that actively pushes against bullying and malice.