M

Maybe1day

Jun 1, 2019
Hey guys,
I'm aware there is no easy way out of this life. But I've been feeling intense depression for years now. Everyday is a battle. Even my boyfriend doesn't want me anymore. I'm tired of going through life like this. I don't want to hang myself (too painful), drowning is too scary, is there anyway I can kill my self without enduring a lot of pain? Preferably at home. Please help

• Aww..
Reactions: HGL91
Charlielodge

Charlielodge

Jul 14, 2019
Plenty of things to look at on the forum here, just make sure the decision is yours and it's what you want. People aren't going too encourage any method for you on here unless they are stupid

Reactions: Strumgewehr, AtomicNewt and Bagger
Alec

Alec

Wizard
Apr 22, 2019
Hey guys,
I'm aware there is no easy way out of this life. But I've been feeling intense depression for years now. Everyday is a battle. Even my boyfriend doesn't want me anymore. I'm tired of going through life like this. I don't want to hang myself (too painful), drowning is too scary, is there anyway I can kill my self without enduring a lot of pain? Preferably at home. Please help
Look up SN(Sodium Nitrite) and/or N(Nembutal) here in threads. There are many threads with lots of info on these methods. Make sure you are thinking about all of it well. And I'm sorry you are suffering❤️

R

Rollinggirl

Student
Jul 15, 2019
The carbon monoxide megathread will be perfect

xXSarac3nSlay3rXx

xXSarac3nSlay3rXx

“Leaving this world is not as scary as it sounds.”
Mar 3, 2019
The method I'm using is inert gas asphyxiation. If you're sure about your decision, it is a peaceful and painless way to die and can be done from the confines of your own home. You will have to buy some supplies from a welding store and/or online for this method. I understand just feeling tired of life.

P

pole

Global Mod
Sep 18, 2018
sorry you feel this way :(. hope you feel better. sometimes it might be better to talk to someone about how you feel and vent to others on here who can relate and would be more than willing to talk to u. it helps with me alot, maybe it can help with you and this isnt an impulse decision.

Anyways, N and SN seem to be the popular ways to go out without pain. I too dont like hanging and fear of drowning and jumping. Ns probably the most peaceful way to go. sucks cause you cant order it right now. but yeah, hope you feel better and hope you find the peace that ur looking for.