• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

GerMann

GerMann

year of birth: 1972
Nov 30, 2018
  • Informative
Reactions: waitingforrest, golfmavenice and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
golfmavenice

golfmavenice

Experienced
Nov 13, 2021
Sorry I´m not a chemical expert and english is not my first language.
I´m looking for easy to obtain deadly toxic poison.
yellow blood louse salt (sodium hexacyanoferrate II ) seems a good ingredient for ctb.

a: https://chemiday.com/en/reaction/3-1-0-5205 -> creating CO
b: https://chemiday.com/en/reaction/3-1-0-5207 -> creating KNO3 (hydrogen cyanide)

Who can say more about this?
I am thinking about hydrogen sulphide method too. But creating hydrogen cyanide seems better to me because hydrogen sulphide has a bad odor and can burn your eyes, throat and lungs if it doesn't make you unconscious immediately. But 2000 people CTB by this method since 2007 and it has a %95 success rate. I don't know how peaceful it is. I am more interested in making hydrogen cyanide because it would be a more peaceful death probably.

Can we simply add 3 tablespoons (45 g) of potassium ferricyanide in a cup and add enough acid to cover it. Then we heat it and die in seconds. Does it makes sense?

Thank you 💕

Superdeterminist

Superdeterminist

Enlightened
Apr 5, 2020
I don't think I know about that compound, but the name "yellow blood louse salt" has to be the most odd name for a chemical compound, I must submit.

• Love
Reactions: shrek34, Cathy Ames, Dizzylady80 and 1 other person
W

waitingforrest

Elementalist
Dec 27, 2021
The louse salt is also used in Photography for color correcting photos in normal use.

Not so much info on nitric acid as it can be restricted because of more explosive uses.

There is also a way to make hydrogen cyanide with prussian blue(paint pigment) and just a trip to the local store. But it might need purifying to prevent unwanted reactions.

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
The louse salt is also used in Photography for color correcting photos in normal use.

Not so much info on nitric acid as it can be restricted because of more explosive uses.

There is also a way to make hydrogen cyanide with prussian blue(paint pigment) and just a trip to the local store. But it might need purifying to prevent unwanted reactions.
Nitric acid is used for testing the weld interface between the welded materials; ie the flow zone

• Informative
Reactions: waitingforrest
W

waitingforrest

Elementalist
Dec 27, 2021
Extra note, don't mix random ratios, follow the formula.

1 potassium ferrocyanide, 6 sulfuric acid, 6 potassium sulfate = 2 potassium sulfate, 1 iron II sulfate, 3 ammonium sulfate, 6 carbon monoxide.

The numbers are in molecules not grams. Convert first from molecules to mass.