• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

The Abyss

The Abyss

Why're we still here, just to suffer?
Dec 19, 2019
Ok so I'm not gonna go into this deeply; you either get it or you don't; do your own research as I find you can cite sources & evidence all day long but ppl usually come around within' a few minutes with belief, hostility or an open mind; the latter is best as they can look into it themselves rather than blindly believing authority figures or ppl they like while sticking their fingers in their ears going lalalala I can't hear you to ppl they don't like or see as beneath themselves.

If you're paranoid about messing up or just can't get to the right place mentally to go through with your plans, just take every covid shot they're giving out. Eventually you'll get seriously ill or dead; it's like russian roulette with needles.

That's it, free government euthanasia.

• Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: obliviousatbest, siray, OpheliasFlowers and 5 others
motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
Think I'll wait for a concert piano or an anvil to drop on my head from the sky.

• Yay!
Reactions: Al Cappella, END21_22, Rogue Proxy and 18 others
Manaaja

Manaaja

euROPE
Sep 10, 2018
Speaking of vaccines, did you hear about the anti-aging vaccine? It was on news yesterday: https://www.japantimes.co.jp/news/2021/12/12/national/science-health/aging-vaccine/

I plan to take it as soon as possible. It's the most important vaccine ever made. Who die the most from diseases? Old people. Who are the most likely to have severe diseases? Old people. So if a person doesn't get old, they are much more protected against all diseases,

I wonder if overdosing it will make you a teen again. I really hope they make it as soon as possible. I'm even willing to participate in test trials. Japanese scientists are good and trustworthy so I'm pretty sure that even a test trial will be perfectly safe.

• Yay!
Reactions: Al Cappella, redwaymilk, Suicidebydeath and 1 other person
TimeLawyer

TimeLawyer

Now scheduled for deletion. Goodbye all
Oct 10, 2019
Had two doses of Pfizer. Can confirm I am not dead. A shot to the head might be more effective, methinks. However while I was sitting at the clinic waiting I saw a guy freeze up and go unresponsive after getting it. He was partly conscious but couldnt speak or move. Bit scary to see that happen right after getting your first dose. I, on the other hand, had to rest for a week until the fatigue went away. My mental health has worsened since getting it and is not quite the same. I dont want to get a third one, or a fourth, for fear of making thimgs worse for myself.

Reactions: END21_22, Chronicillness, OpheliasFlowers and 3 others
S

SuicidallyCurious

Enlightened
Dec 20, 2020
Took it. One year passed . Nothing

Reactions: redwaymilk and blueclover_.
The Abyss

The Abyss

Why're we still here, just to suffer?
Dec 19, 2019
JFL at the ppl here believing that to be real everyone must drop dead immediately upon taking it, this ain't cyanide ppl & not every vial contains the same gear but hey keep going back for booster upon booster & enjoy those heart problems down the line.
Had two doses of Pfizer. Can confirm I am not dead. A shot to the head might be more effective, methinks. However while I was sitting at the clinic waiting I saw a guy freeze up and go unresponsive after getting it. He was partly conscious but couldnt speak or move. Bit scary to see that happen right after getting your first dose. I, on the other hand, had to rest for a week until the fatigue went away. My mental health has worsened since getting it and is not quite the same. I dont want to get a third one, or a fourth, for fear of making thimgs worse for myself.
Some would say you're making that up, nah no one had a bad reaction & it's your imagination you feel worse.

• Love
Reactions: cardiocub, Disappointered and PeacefulTonic
T

thefoodispoison

Student
Oct 14, 2021
You just have to be careful not to be found so nobody tries to revive you by giving you horse medicine.

• Yay!
Reactions: redwaymilk, avoid_slow_death, blueclover_. and 5 others
B

Bleak

Student
Nov 10, 2021
Just had my booster yesterday. How soon til I keel over?

• Yay!
Reactions: KTbear, peacefulhorizons, redwaymilk and 4 others
Geturdone

Geturdone

Getting old ain't for sissies
Dec 9, 2021
I'm curious why some people have reactions, mild to severe, and others do not. I'm nearly 72, have only one lung, every autoimmune disc order you can imagine and I had no difficulty and I've had the original two plus the booster. I've had mosquito bites that were more bothersome. I was even exposed over Thanksgiving after my 16 year old grandson caught civic 19 at school. He brought it home and only those of us that were vaccinated didn't get sick. The adults missed about tree weeks of work (ouch) but thankfully no one died. I believe folks should have free choice in their decision but I'm praying all my friends and family take the jab. Statistically, it's still safer than flying. Best wishes to all. Pax
BTW, ref the guy freezing up ... My son-in-law will faint at the mere sight of a needle. Maybe something like that was going on. Peace to all.

• Love
Reactions: thefoodispoison, Sittichmutter, avoid_slow_death and 1 other person
Disappointered

Disappointered

Enlightened
Sep 21, 2020
Ok so I'm not gonna go into this deeply; you either get it or you don't; do your own research as I find you can cite sources & evidence all day long but ppl usually come around within' a few minutes with belief, hostility or an open mind; the latter is best as they can look into it themselves rather than blindly believing authority figures or ppl they like while sticking their fingers in their ears going lalalala I can't hear you to ppl they don't like or see as beneath themselves.

If you're paranoid about messing up or just can't get to the right place mentally to go through with your plans, just take every covid shot they're giving out. Eventually you'll get seriously ill or dead; it's like russian roulette with needles.

That's it, free government euthanasia.
I get it. I'm surprised it took this long for someone to make the connection and post about suicide by Pfizer/Moderna. I considered it but what a rude way to go. Those people (especially Moderna...) are the creepiest narcissistic psychopaths ever. They don't even make it painless...always classy...

P

PeacefulTonic

Enlightened
Aug 10, 2021
Just had my booster yesterday. How soon til I keel over?
I'm glad some of you guys find it funny, while some members are here because the vaccine side effects have destroyed their lives

• Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: Per Ardua Ad Astra, demuic, OpheliasFlowers and 1 other person
B

Bleak

Student
Nov 10, 2021
I'm glad some of you guys find it funny, while some members are here because the vaccine side effects have destroyed their lives
What side effects? Can we at least mock the idea of COVID vaccines as a suicide method?

Reactions: thefoodispoison
P

PeacefulTonic

Enlightened
Aug 10, 2021
@readysteady and @Rational man are both here as a direct result of the side effects. You can read their posts

Reactions: demuic, Rational man and Disappointered
blueclover_.

blueclover_.

Better Never to Have Been: 2006, David Benatar
Oct 11, 2021
I got two shots of Sinovac and i didn't experience any negative side effect. Meanwhile my dad got a fever for days. I think it depends on your body, not everyone is going to have the same positive or negative reaction. It doesn't mean covid vaccines are dangerous for everyone, but it also means that some people do react terribly to them. Just like how some drugs react terribly in some people and do wonders for others.

Reactions: avoid_slow_death
S

summers

Visionary
Nov 4, 2020
I was so hoping this was true, but two shots and 8 months later, and still here.

Reactions: blueclover_. and avoid_slow_death
maakies

maakies

DOOK
Dec 7, 2021
As much as I wish this were true, no. I took the shots because I don't want my friends to get sick. But... not quite the best way to CTB lmao. There are better ways.

Reactions: avoid_slow_death and summers
P

PeacefulTonic

Enlightened
Aug 10, 2021
As much as I wish this were true, no. I took the shots because I don't want my friends to get sick. But... not quite the best way to CTB lmao. There are better ways.
These "vaccines" don't prevent you from catching the virus, and by extension, don't prevent transmission to another person. It boils down to a personal choice. And it's not about health

Reactions: Disappointered
S

summers

Visionary
Nov 4, 2020
I vote letting a rabid animal bite you :)

• Yay!
Reactions: Rational man and maakies
avoid_slow_death

avoid_slow_death

Ready to embrace the peaceful bliss of the void.
Feb 4, 2020
Damn it....I got two doses and absolutely no symptoms whatsoever. A bit of a sore arm on the first one, but nothing bad. Please advise me on which one will do the trick. Save me having to do all I have to do to ctb myself.

Reactions: blueclover_. and Rational man
Rational man

Rational man

Enlightened
Oct 19, 2021
its destroyed mine, though its also possible i had underlying disease that was accelerated by vax. The day after vax in March i became fatigued, lost weight. My gut was paralyzed by neurogenic symptoms. Ive never recoverd to rhe point where i cannot go on like this. Doctor's just laugh at me.

• Aww..
Reactions: Per Ardua Ad Astra, Disappointered, demuic and 5 others
P

PeacefulTonic

Enlightened
Aug 10, 2021
its destroyed mine, though its also possible i had underlying disease that was accelerated by vax. The day after vax in March i became fatigued, lost weight. My gut was paralyzed by neurogenic symptoms. Ive never recoverd to rhe point where i cannot go on like this. Doctor's just laugh at me.
Well, you're not alone

Telegram group with 140k members

Go to your doctor and ask for ivermectin. It's a Nobel prize winning drug with over 40 years of safety data. But doctors have successfully treated covid patients with it. Those who speak out about it get deplatformed/censored. You have nothing to lose

Last edited:
  • Aww..
Reactions: Disappointered and Rational man
Rational man

Rational man

Enlightened
Oct 19, 2021
Well, you're not alone

Telegram group with 140k members

Go to your doctor and ask for ivermectin. It's a Nobel prize winning drug with over 40 years of safety data. But doctors have successfully treated covid patients with it. Those who speak out about it get deplatformed/censored. You have nothing to lose
Thats frightening!. Is it possible some of these people may have died without vax, like coincidence?. Even so that's alot of people.

Reactions: Disappointered
P

PeacefulTonic

Enlightened
Aug 10, 2021
Thats frightening!. Is it possible some of these people may have died without vax, like coincidence?. Even so that's alot of people.
It's not a coincidence. Healthy teens and 20-30-40-50 year olds shouldn't be dying out of nowhere. I won't be surprised if a star professional athlete one day ends up dying as a result of getting a booster

Reactions: Disappointered and Rational man
S

summers

Visionary
Nov 4, 2020
Healthy teens and 20-30-40-50 year olds shouldn't be dying out of nowhere.
Yes we should. That is exactly what most of the people on this forum want :) I take plenty of shit that should have killed me for a while now, throw me a bone already.

• Aww..
Reactions: blueclover_. and Rational man
Sanva

Sanva

:/
Dec 10, 2021
antivaxxer encouraging people to get vaccinated, lol

avoid_slow_death

avoid_slow_death

Ready to embrace the peaceful bliss of the void.
Feb 4, 2020
antivaxxer encouraging people to get vaccinated, lol
Takes all kinds. Anything can be constructed into a narrative if you approach it from the right angle. After all, we live in a world where "alternative facts" is a mainstream catchphrase.

Reactions: Geturdone
Y

YourNeighbor

Arcanist
Jul 22, 2021
They will put pentobarbital in your shot if you ask nicely?

• Yay!
  • Wow
Reactions: blueclover_., Disappointered, peacefulhorizons and 1 other person
Suicidebydeath

Suicidebydeath

No chances to be happy - dead inside
Nov 25, 2021
Speaking of vaccines, did you hear about the anti-aging vaccine? It was on news yesterday: https://www.japantimes.co.jp/news/2021/12/12/national/science-health/aging-vaccine/

I plan to take it as soon as possible. It's the most important vaccine ever made. Who die the most from diseases? Old people. Who are the most likely to have severe diseases? Old people. So if a person doesn't get old, they are much more protected against all diseases,

I wonder if overdosing it will make you a teen again. I really hope they make it as soon as possible. I'm even willing to participate in test trials. Japanese scientists are good and trustworthy so I'm pretty sure that even a test trial will be perfectly safe.
When I saw the word zombie in the article I couldn't help but start laughing.

Zombie Apocalypse 2022 Lets Go!!!
Hey, more people will agree with us if Death-by-Zombie goes up by infinity%. Peaceful ways won't look so bad then.

Suicide-by-Zombification-Vaccine doesn't sound too shabby either. I'm good at groaning and lurching.

• Love
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Sanva