F

FriendDeath

Student
Oct 12, 2024
There really is no more hope, i just want to end it all, why wasnt i a miscarriage, i hate the fact that i exist, and age regressing isnt doing shit either nowadays because of my abusive family not caring to support me doing it, hopefully one way they legalize the purge so i atleast have one day to end their lives without consequences. I tried everything to ctb, nothing worked, i been to the hospital like 3 times over it, good thing they all passed it as an accident. But im fucking tired of life, bring me back to the 2000s or find a way so i can ctb easily at home

• Hugs
Reactions: etherealspring, ijustwishtodie, divinemistress36 and 1 other person
L

LittleJem

Visionary
Jul 3, 2019
I really wish it was still possible to put your head in an oven

Reactions: etherealspring, permanently tired, ijustwishtodie and 1 other person
DeadNotSleeping

DeadNotSleeping

Just an absolute mess.
Oct 7, 2024
You're going to be hard pressed to have anyone just offer methods. You're going to have to do your own research in the pinned threads to find a method that suits your needs.

Reactions: etherealspring, EmptyCurtainCall, undecided and 2 others
F

FriendDeath

Student
Oct 12, 2024
You're going to be hard pressed to have anyone just offer methods. You're going to have to do your own research in the pinned threads to find a method that suits your needs.
tbh finding one i can do at home with what i have will be hard

• Hugs
Reactions: ijustwishtodie
DeadNotSleeping

DeadNotSleeping

Just an absolute mess.
Oct 7, 2024
I would first read this and just be knowledgeable of what typically doesn't work:

Then give this thread a read and check out the resources:

I'm in a similar position as you where I'm limited to what options I have to me. Mostly due to finances being fucked. But there are methods that can work. You'll just have to be a little more creative.

• Informative
Reactions: EmptyCurtainCall
F

FriendDeath

Student
Oct 12, 2024
I would first read this and just be knowledgeable of what typically doesn't work:

Then give this thread a read and check out the resources:

I'm in a similar position as you where I'm limited to what options I have to me. Mostly due to finances being fucked. But there are methods that can work. You'll just have to be a little more creative.
thanks

xxCuteSprinklesxx

xxCuteSprinklesxx

Hi! :>
May 3, 2024
I guess SN? The only issue is ordering SN. How easy it is to get SN depends on where you live. If not, drowning in a tub or jumping from your room window could work.

F

FriendDeath

Student
Oct 12, 2024
I guess SN? The only issue is ordering SN. How easy it is to get SN depends on where you live. If not, drowning in a tub or jumping from your room window could work. ...work.
spain, all that stuff is controlled way too well here, my bathroom has no lock, the way down from my window is short but there are tons of like wire hangings and steel beams so that might help?

• Hugs
Reactions: ijustwishtodie
imsotired35

imsotired35

She/her
Apr 6, 2024
Why do you think being legally allowed to kill your parents would improve your life? What difference does it make to you if they are alive or not? You are in control of your life, you can block them, go no contact, move away from home. Murder is not any kind of answer. If you think your life would be worth living if they were dead then I suggest finding a way to get out your situation without ending yours or their lives.

Reactions: undecided
F

FriendDeath

Student
Oct 12, 2024
Why do you think being legally allowed to kill your parents would improve your life? What difference does it make to you if they are alive or not? You are in control of your life, you can block them, go no contact, move away from home. Murder is not any kind of answer. If you think your life would be worth living if they were dead then I suggest finding a way to get out your situation without ending yours or their lives. ...lives.
just. i dont have anything to physically leave them

xxCuteSprinklesxx

xxCuteSprinklesxx

Hi! :>
May 3, 2024
spain, all that stuff is controlled way too well here, my bathroom has no lock, the way down from my window is short but there are tons of like wire hangings and steel beams so that might help?
Oh I see, I didn't know Spain is that strict too. So sorry! >.<

That might help but I think the death will not be that "peaceful". You will feel a lot of pain before dying (assuming no one finds you in time). But you do you. Are you allowed to go out of the house? Could you go somewhere high enough (e.g. a bridge or a mid-to-high rise building of around 4 storeys or higher)? Hope you will find one soon! :D

If not, you can consider poisoning yourself?! I'm not sure how bad your SI is. I saw on the news that a Chinese woman drank a whole bottle of pesticide to ctb.

Last edited:
F

FriendDeath

Student
Oct 12, 2024
Oh I see, I didn't know Spain is that strict too. So sorry! >.<

That might help but I think the death will not be that "peaceful". You will feel a lot of pain before dying (assuming no one finds you in time). But you do you. Are you allowed to go out of the house? Could you go somewhere high enough (e.g. a bridge or a mid-to-high rise building of around 4 storeys or higher)? Hope you will find one soon! :D

If not, you can consider poisoning yourself?! I'm not sure how bad your SI is. I saw on the news that a Chinese woman drank a whole bottle of pesticide to ctb.
should try but first i need to kill my SI