• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

lostluck

lostluck

It doesn't matter anymore if I have people caring
Jul 25, 2023
What's the easiest way ? And I just mean like easiest to do. I don't care about pain or anything like that. I just wanna know what the easiest and fastest way is. I'm at the verge of just jumping in front of a truck I'm at that point.

Ash

Ash

Wizard
Oct 4, 2021
On paper, probably jumping from a great height (can't remember the necessary stats off the top of my head) but you've got to take survival instinct into account. If you have access to a suitable gun, there's that. But see also SI. The truth is, there is no "easy" way. Most of us have failed attempts under our belts.

AkaRed

AkaRed

Come on! Let’s go, we’ll make our future together.
Apr 20, 2023
My assumption would be a gun, honestly. But that's not accessible to me and I fucking hate it.

Any foolproof methods are usually really fucking scary and take an incredible amount of mental will to go through with. Also can usually be pretty painful.

Literally nothing is fair lol or easy

<3

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
None to me, I don't get what makes people think that suicide is straightforward. I'm only still trapped here as all the methods for me are either inaccessible or risky, it's truly so horrible to me how there isn't the option to easily die in peace, nobody should ever have to struggle to die on their own terms.

T

tchubbygho5t

Apr 15, 2024
There are obviously things which are super lethal and easy in practicality but unfortunately not super simple to get a hold of, and such as others have said SI is also apparent in every kind of method.

GoldenTicket420

GoldenTicket420

Nov 7, 2022
None to me, I don't get what makes people think that suicide is straightforward. I'm only still trapped here as all the methods for me are either inaccessible or risky, it's truly so horrible to me how there isn't the option to easily die in peace, nobody should ever have to struggle to die on their own terms.
I feel the same way. I wish I was born on another country with legal help. I'm too chicken s… to do it myself.