• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

S

Salad1nnn

Apr 10, 2019
Hey all,

i want to ctb soon. I did much research on the CO Method and the hanging method, but I can't choose one of them. Which one is easier? I have fear that the hanging method don't successfull is. Maybe some of you can help me to pick the right method.

Thanks!

Reactions: Circles, Lifeisatrap, lemmeeleev and 1 other person
Lady black

Lady black

35 male, central Europe, German speaking
Oct 22, 2018
Full suspension hanging is the easiest. You need a rope and a good suspension point, where nobody disturbs you. Then you will be dead soon.

Reactions: Johanna94, Circles, Worndown and 7 others
F

fisil

Arcanist
Mar 9, 2019
If you can get nembutal... get it...

Reactions: LADY007, Circles, Lifeisatrap and 2 others
L

limone

Student
Mar 28, 2019
Full suspension hanging is the easiest. You need a rope and a good suspension point, where nobody disturbs you. Then you will be dead soon.
I agree...full suspension is reliable, quick and not very painful

Reactions: Circles, DoneWithThis, Honigwaffel and 3 others
dandan

dandan

One more attempt on life.
Feb 18, 2019
N

Reactions: Circles, lemmeeleev and fisil
S

SomebodyBroken

Experienced
May 6, 2019
not everyone has the ability to complete suspension ... so we are looking for other methods)
but whether it hurts or not, we will not know, no one has yet complained (convulsions do not count)

Reactions: Circles and lemmeeleev
Weems

Weems

Experienced
May 5, 2019
Too scary for me! Well, maybe I'll get over it. I've started practicing partials and getting more comfortable with the choking, so who knows

Reactions: Circles, AtomicNewt and lemmeeleev
Partial-Elf

Partial-Elf

Eternal Oblivion
Dec 26, 2018
Too scary for me! Well, maybe I'll get over it. I've started practicing partials and getting more comfortable with the choking, so who knows
You shouldn't need to choke with partial. You lose consciousness quickly and comfortably if you sit down HARD and FAST but will choke, etc if you sit slowly or half ass into the noose

Reactions: Circles, Ch92921, Dawn0071111 and 1 other person
Empty Smile

Empty Smile

The final Bell has rung. Goodbye to all.
Jul 13, 2018
CO is more peaceful. The way I want to go.

• Love
Reactions: Circles, Yaalya, AtomicNewt and 4 others
Weems

Weems

Experienced
May 5, 2019
You shouldn't need to choke with partial. You lose consciousness quickly and comfortably if you sit down HARD and FAST but will choke, etc if you sit slowly or half ass into the noose
Yeah I've been quarter-assing at best

• Hugs
Reactions: Circles, AtomicNewt and SomebodyBroken
Partial-Elf

Partial-Elf

Eternal Oblivion
Dec 26, 2018
Yeah I've been quarter-assing at best
I did too at first. When I tried it with the heavy fast sit for the first time, I almost ctb accidentally on that test–that's what a big difference it makes.

Reactions: Circles, AtomicNewt and Weems
Weems

Weems

Experienced
May 5, 2019
I did too at first. When I tried it with the heavy fast sit for the first time, I almost ctb accidentally on that test–that's what a big difference it makes.
I've only messed around with it twice so far but the second time I was much more comfortable with the pressure buildup and was starting to put more weight on the rope. And I'm becoming increasingly distressed just living, so who knows, sky's the limit! Or was it full suspension. Yes, that's the limit.

Reactions: Circles
D

DoneWithThis

Student
Jul 20, 2019
Easiest? Seems like nembutal. Most practical, convinient, and accessible ? Full suspension hanging.

Reactions: Circles and Lady black
dandan

dandan

One more attempt on life.
Feb 18, 2019
I guess Nembutal is not the easiest to aquire anymore.... I do believe this website is in part responsible for making an Nembutal international alert, which has hit my mexican supplier, my mexican supplier is not willing to sell without a prescription anymore

Reactions: Circles
D

DoneWithThis

Student
Jul 20, 2019
Sure. It's in part responsible. But then again theirs other websites that mention it as well if you search for something like "peaceful suicide sleep". Considering that most of the people here have gotten their information about nembutal from the PPH, and even A's email was supposedly on it, I'm sure that had some affect. And we shift blame around. But at the end of the day we know who's really responsible. Governments for not wanting to give people the right to choose.

Sorry to hear that it complicated things for you. I myself would go for N but since it seems so difficult to obtain.

Reactions: Circles and Lifeisatrap