• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Szinuus

Szinuus

I see the bus...I can almost see it
Aug 19, 2022
I heard Poland was strict when it comes to buying SN if I'm not mistaken
Lol, definitely not. I've bought it several times as an ordinary citizen.

• Informative
Reactions: voyager and fedupwithlife
befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
šŸ‘Ž Already this discussion causes that there are less and less sources. There are not many dealers in each country. ItĀ“s easy for the authorities to contact the few dealers and forbid them to sell to private individuals. This has happened in the UK and other countries. Even naming countries is not good. The authorities will be very grateful for every detail you write here.

Last edited:
Reactions: alonely
F

fedupwithlife

Student
Jul 28, 2023
šŸ‘Ž Already this discussion causes that there are less and less sources. There are not many dealers in each country. ItĀ“s easy for the authorities to contact the few dealers and forbid them to sell to private individuals. This has happened in the UK and other countries.
No one is sharing sources publicly and this is a very generic question

• Hmph!
Reactions: befree
S

swaraj

Dead Lilith
Apr 10, 2023
India

No-one knows or cares about this chemical. Suicides are very common in the country. Mental health is a joke here.
I have bought with no issues.

F

fedupwithlife

Student
Jul 28, 2023
India

No-one knows or cares about this chemical. Suicides are very common in the country. Mental health is a joke here.
I have bought with no issues.
Damn a lot of people said India

Reactions: swaraj
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
No one is sharing sources publicly and this is a very generic question
Don't underestimate authorities, and anyway, no offence, your home country may be the easiest for you. Your chat function is activated after some more account age. I understand your urge but calm down a bit it doesn't speed up the process.

F

fedupwithlife

Student
Jul 28, 2023
Don't underestimate authorities, and anyway, no offence, your home country may be the easiest for you. Your chat function is activated after some more account age. I understand your urge but calm down a bit it doesn't speed up the process.
I'm calm

dialogos

dialogos

Experienced
Jul 5, 2023
in the philippines you can order it online 2.25$ usd for 250 grams.