• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

F

fedupwithlife

Student
Jul 28, 2023
Hi,
I ordered SN in Saudi Arabia and got into some trouble with the law so I was wondering what's the easiest country I can travel to to buy SN from ( I only know English and have an Egyptian passport)

Reactions: swaraj and LifeDestroyedMe
Death is my goal

Death is my goal

pathetic failure
Aug 25, 2022
hey, I'm from Saudi Arabia too and was planning on ordering SN, what happened?

F

fedupwithlife

Student
Jul 28, 2023
Can't share the details here but just don't

Death is my goal

Death is my goal

pathetic failure
Aug 25, 2022
Can't share the details here but just don't
do you mind opening private messages so i can message you? if not it's fine. and sorry that you got into trouble. i always suspected Saudi government won't allow it but wasn't sure if knew about SN as it's not too popular and it's legal

F

fedupwithlife

Student
Jul 28, 2023
I used to have an account here but I deleted it thinking I will be able to recover.

I haven't closed private messages it's just that my account is new so I can't have anyone dm me

Death is my goal

Death is my goal

pathetic failure
Aug 25, 2022
I used to have an account here but I deleted it thinking I will be able to recover.

I haven't closed private messages it's just that my account is new so I can't have anyone dm me
yeah you need 50 messages to unlock pm

K

krokilo

Jul 19, 2023
Ukraine or Poland i think

Reactions: Action and azurarcher
P

painfullife123

May 12, 2023
I can share more with you but through PM only.

P

painfullife123

May 12, 2023
No one will share sources so openly. I suggest read the forum threads. All the best.

K

krokilo

Jul 19, 2023
I live here, and shit is really happening:) But sn 99.5% purity costs about 2$ for 100Gr in online markets. In poland its also on sale, i heard

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: azurarcher, Euthanza and hodbu
F

fedupwithlife

Student
Jul 28, 2023
No one will share sources so openly. I suggest read the forum threads. All the best.
I'm not talking about sources, I'm talking about someone's success at ctb in Malaysia.

I know that sources are only shared privately, that's how I was able to know IC last time I tried tried to ctb.

getfree05

getfree05

Jul 3, 2023
u can get it from Egypt too it's really accessible

H

hodbu

Just give me peace, please
Apr 23, 2023
I live here, and shit is really happening:) But sn 99.5% purity costs about 2$ for 100Gr in online markets. In poland its also on sale, i heard
Wait can I pay you to buy this and for the shipping?

Death is my goal

Death is my goal

pathetic failure
Aug 25, 2022
I think I've commented enough. Can you dm me now or is the option unavailable
i can dm ppl with less comments than you are, you have it turned it off. maybe because your profile is private

F

fedupwithlife

Student
Jul 28, 2023
i can dm ppl with less comments than you are, you have it turned it off. maybe because your profile is private
The permissions to create a thread, send and receive PMs, and to use the chatroom will be granted automatically after you post a certain secret number of times and are active for at least 24 hours. This is to avoid spam and abuse of accounts. Please see Rules & Info for further information

I guess I have to wait for 24 hours,I can't even open people's profiles

Szinuus

Szinuus

I see the bus...I can almost see it
Aug 19, 2022
I invite you to Poland.