• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

dysfunctional

dysfunctional

Arcanist
Oct 26, 2018
I've been doing a bit of research on bipolar. Earworms are a thought or sound that constantly repeats in your head. Usually its a song. Basically an extreme form of getting a song stuck in your head. Well, i definitely have this- there's a song stuck in my head pretty much at all times.

Reactions: Final Escape and Redt2go
21Neberg

21Neberg

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2018
I've got songs in my head at all times too - I love music. Many people do, and just because of music in your head at all times is no reason to self-diagnose as being bipolar. Only a proper doctor can do that, and only he can supply you with proper help if you actually are bipolar.

Reactions: Redt2go
Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
I relate to this and it's no joke at times. Having something like a song stuck on a loop in your head can get to be seriously fucked up and maddening. I used to get it extremely badly, to where I would be kept awake at night and have panic attacks from not being able to think of anything other than the song in my head.

Turns out it was part of pure O (OCD) after I got that and my many other mental health symptoms diagnosed.

Reactions: waived, dysfunctional and Redt2go
dysfunctional

dysfunctional

Arcanist
Oct 26, 2018
I've got songs in my head at all times too - I love music. Many people do, and just because of music in your head at all times is no reason to self-diagnose as being bipolar. Only a proper doctor can do that, and only he can supply you with proper help if you actually are bipolar.
I hear you. I have been diagnosed mixed bipolar/depressed by a psychiatrist. What I'm writing about isn't having a song you enjoy playing in your head. Its more of an irritating agitating thing that never goes away. I haven't listened to music for almost a year now. Used to love it. Never processed well after my brain freaked out.

Reactions: Redt2go and 21Neberg
21Neberg

21Neberg

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2018
I hear you. I have been diagnosed mixed bipolar/depressed by a psychiatrist. What I'm writing about isn't having a song you enjoy playing in your head. Its more of an irritating agitating thing that never goes away. I haven't listened to music for almost a year now. Used to love it. Never processed well after my brain freaked out.

I'm sorry I assumed that. You should seek help then - even if it's just to get the sound out of your head.

Reactions: Redt2go and dysfunctional
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
I've been doing a bit of research on bipolar. Earworms are a thought or sound that constantly repeats in your head. Usually its a song. Basically an extreme form of getting a song stuck in your head. Well, i definitely have this- there's a song stuck in my head pretty much at all times.
At first I thought u were going to tell us there's worms nesting in your ear lol! I seen some crazy stuff on the show called monsters inside me.

Reactions: waived and dysfunctional