KleinerWolf

KleinerWolf

Account Wipe.
Apr 30, 2020
Over the years I'm becoming less interested in what happens around me,
Mostly because it's unpredictable and because I'm between active and passive suicidal.

there was a 4.6 magnitude earthquake this morning, it was quite mild but I was so indifferent lol

when there's terrorist shooting, I actually hope they'd shoot me but no, I wasn't there.
I mean at least I would be dead or gotten residency lmao.

Life is a joke sometimes and you gotta laugh it off...

anyone who feels like talking about your suicidal ideation,
you are welcome to comment down below or perhaps just to voice it to feel better? I dunno lol
:hug:

• Hugs
Reactions: Silvermorning, Deleted member 20852, I screwed up and 12 others

Cluesome
Apr 5, 2018
Aww... I don't think I have anything interesting happening in close vicinity to my dwelling place. I wonder how I would behave if caught in a school shooting in my school years. How would the clash of survival instinct and aversion to life would affect my behavior.

• Love
Reactions: ImsooDone1N, Cursed4ever, sadworld and 1 other person
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Being indifferent to any earthquakes under 5.0 is very normal, at least for Californians.

As for the other stuff, I relate to it at least. I was half wishing I'd get killed in a riot or something when I went to work yesterday.

• Wow
  • Hugs
Reactions: ImsooDone1N, KleinerWolf, Xocoyotziin and 2 others
LonelyDude15

LonelyDude15

Currently Spiraling
Sep 26, 2020
I've found it's becoming increasing hard to plan for and care about the future the more my plans progress and the closer I get to my date. I kind of wish I could replace myself with all those people dying of cancer or from natural disaster and stuff they have people who love them and deserve my life more.

• Hugs
Reactions: ImsooDone1N, KleinerWolf and 262653
KleinerWolf

KleinerWolf

Account Wipe.
Apr 30, 2020
I've found it's becoming increasing hard to plan for and care about the future the more my plans progress and the closer I get to my date. I kind of wish I could replace myself with all those people dying of cancer or from natural disaster and stuff they have people who love them and deserve my life more.
Everyone gets one life only,
You are the owner of your body and your life-force within.
It's your birth right.
:hug:

• Hugs
Reactions: LonelyDude15 and ImsooDone1N
I

I screwed up

Waiting for the damn bus
Sep 11, 2019
I understand u completely OP. Even I wish I die in a terrorist attack or some natural disaster like earthquake or a flood or something. I even will be happy to die of covid ... When I hear people dying of covid I feel envious of them .. But I guess I m too healthy to die of covid...

• Hugs
Reactions: KleinerWolf
D

Deleted member 20852

Yeah I know what you mean. I had a car accident a couple of years ago. I was so disappointed when I came round and I realized I was still alive. Everyone kept telling me how ' lucky' I was to survive. I wake up everyday hoping something will kill me so I don't have to it myself and no one will ever know how badly I want to die.

• Hugs
Reactions: I screwed up and SmellyRat