• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Darkover

Darkover

Illuminated
Jul 29, 2021
You're alive, and this is at least one kind of hell. Whatever you enjoy will be taken away, and while life may get a little better, it will always get much worse. There's always something to fear and old age comes way too soon.

Some evil or unfortunate thing is waiting for all of us. Humans suck, life sucks, death sucks, and this whole world is a miserable pile of crap. The older you get, the worse it gets.

This is why the concept of God makes me so very, very angry. This is all being done on purpose? Because I'm loved? And if I don't believe I get thrown into a pit of fire for all eternity?!?!

Truly, if there is a being that made this on purpose, it only did it as punishment.

Yes, we are in hell - I am sure of it. Our industrial civilization is probably the worst hell on Earth which will be worse for generations to come. Overpopulation causes problems everywhere. Many people enjoy spewing out nastiness at others. Humans lie and deceive others. Mean people usually succeed in life and the kind are the losers. Man is the only animal who destroys this planet. We have to put up with overpopulation, population growth, overcrowding, immigration, crime, noice, suffering, bullying, rudeness, loneliness, meaninglessness, injusticies, diseases, poverty, wars, pollution and climate change. A nuclear war is also threatening, which could be the absolute worst hell on our planet.

You have to follow made up laws and rules until death occurs. From the day you were born, the survival instinct forces you to live. You have to go to school and then work and support yourself. Everything costs money. We live in the rich man´s world and the poor are the losers. Women´s time on the labor market is short in history but that women should work is now considered a matter of course in the Western world. The rules of the society are harsh - not all people can cope with these requirements until retirement age. You can lose everything if you get chronically sick or maybe you never will enter the labor market. Chance determines a lot in life. Homeless people are expected to go on living in misery and poverty. Children are bullied in school. There is crime everywhere. Man locks domestic animals in cages and prisoners in prison cells. The government steals taxes from you. The state has too much power over the country´s inhabitants but they get away with it. The politicians can be the worst liars for high wages. Modern people are slaves under the control of the state. Man has not changed much in the past thousands of years - only our laws. Only the stone age people lived in freedom properly.

The human body begins aging after the age of 25 and then only ailments and diseases await - yet we are expected to live until we die naturally. Man is only a domesticated animal. The stone age man rarely lived longer than 30 years. many people live more than 80 years in civilization. Modern medicine keeps us alive longer than our ancestors. Human life should only be extended, not shortened. Life is like a competition: Who can live the longest? However, why must we grow old and die from old age? I want to die before I reach old age. I want to live and die with dignity. We will all end up in retirement homes if we live long enough.

There are people who suffer from health problems for decades. There are people who have chronic pain. There are terminally ill patients who lie on their deathbed for several years. There are patients who choose to die of dehydration or starvation because they are tormented by pain and diseases. There are people who are born deformed. There are disabled people who have been in wheelchair for decades. There are people who are severely burned. There are toothless people. There are obese people who can´t get out of bed. There are people tormented by involuntary loneliness. There is so much human suffering. People are terribly tormented. It is no wonder that someone commits suicide every forty second on this planet. But suicide is difficult and there is the risk of failure.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
This world truly is hell to me and it's tragic how existing beings have to suffer so unnecessarily as a result of the terrible mistake that is existence, I see existence as being nothing more than a cycle of senseless cruelty and endless suffering that is completely futile, existence is just so harmful.

John Ryder

John Ryder

"You're a smart kid...you'll figure it out."
Jul 7, 2023
*low hanging fruit Steve Irwin bit*

Rational man

Rational man

Enlightened
Oct 19, 2021
It is so awful to hear your pain so your story is profound, one that millions of people will identify and agree with. Of course, the idea of utopia is just meaningless. When I see animals just roaming in the forest, there's a feeling of contentment. Other creatures exist and they survive. Humans are the only species that can inflict pain and destruction. Regretfully, I believe the world has taken a sinister turn. Did we really think nature was going tolerate an arrogant destructive species?.. I dont think so and now its payback time with plagues, famine, wars, etc. The amount of anger and potential conflicts is phenomenal now. Humankind appears to have lost its.way. Look at me. I.took a vaccine during the pandemic and now im seriously injured.

Darkover

Darkover

Illuminated
Jul 29, 2021
  • Most people live in poverty without having food;
  • Everybody judges you, include your family;
  • There's still a lot of racism and homophobia;
  • It's hard to make money;
  • Nobody cares about the environment or the animals. I hate the fact that there is pollution just because people are too lazy to stop eating meat;
  • We have to be the best in everything, how can I be smart, pretty, funny, sociable at the same time?
  • Sometimes I feel trapped in a life that I haven't chose;
  • Friends stay with you to escape from loneliness;
  • The universe, it's too big and we know a little about it;
  • People treat you like an alien if you read book or be vegan;
  • To have a decent job you have to get high grades during high school and go to a college that will leave you thousands dollars of debt.