• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Zaya

Zaya

dead dreams, false hopes
May 3, 2023
does anyone know a way to make money online or maybe borrow money online, i dont care if its sketchy as long as they pay

i doubt anyone can help, i dont even care if its unethical or whatever i just need the money, and no i cant just work a regular job

and to all the people that commented on my other post that my parents wont inherit my debt if i die, its a bit more complicated than that sadly even tho its true at least for the bank loan

please someone help me

Zaya

Zaya

dead dreams, false hopes
May 3, 2023
Online work: review products, translating, sex work...
lmao i'd do onlyfans but that would take to much time before it gets profitable, guess gambling is my last hope unless my appointment with the bank goes well and they give me another loan

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I don't think that gambling will solve your problem when you r the gambler. You won't get any loan online if you have no securities. I wouldn't do it. You can easily be in even more problems. Pressure is also not good to build an online business. Ever heard of drop shipping? You sell stuff in your online shop but the logistics stuff is done by a wholesale not yourself. But that also would need time to get running.

Last edited:
Zaya

Zaya

dead dreams, false hopes
May 3, 2023
I don't think that gambling will solve your problem when you r the gambler. You won't get any loan online if you have no securities. I wouldn't do it. You can easily be in even more problems. Pressure is also not good to build an online business. Ever heard of drop shipping? You sell stuff in your online shop but the logistics stuff is done by a wholesale not yourself. But that also would need time to get running.
dropshipping takes way too long + i would need to invest money to even start it + its immoral because youre basically scamming people and selling them cheap garbage

• Informative
Reactions: sserafim
P

Praestat_Mori

May 21, 2023
dropshipping takes way too long + i would need to invest money to even start it + its immoral because youre basically scamming people and selling them cheap garbage
You wouldn't need that much money to start but it won't be a quick solution. I know. I'm sorry I have no idea what could work quickly.

"immoral" is relative imo and in one of your last threads you asked how to earn "easy" money that's a legal way to do it.

• Informative
Reactions: Zaya and sserafim
druggedonsurvival

druggedonsurvival

Student
Feb 8, 2024
I've heard you can get paid to take surveys online, but I have no idea if that is true or how much it would pay. Might be worth looking into at least.

P

Praestat_Mori

May 21, 2023
I've heard you can get paid to take surveys online, but I have no idea if that is true or how much it would pay. Might be worth looking into at least.
That's an option but it won't solve OP's problem. You won't get so much money per survey but it can be a part of the whole project. There's utube vids about this stuff.

Reactions: 3/4Dead and Zaya
kilobyte

kilobyte

why am I conscious?
Oct 26, 2023
look into fraud
the dark web forum dread has a lot of info
requires knowledge in opsec though

Reactions: Zaya