Hunterer

Hunterer

May 13, 2024
It's been a while since I last posted anything here, and here I am again. As the title says, there's something bothering me: my dysfunctional family. Once again, a few minutes ago, my family got into an argument over money, food, and other things. I really can't stand living like this anymore. There are times when I can't even sleep because of family fights, and there are times when I'm condemned for the smallest mistake, which already causes a huge commotion. My mother has yelled at me on many occasions, yelling until my ears ring and I cry. There are so many problems, and I can't stand living this shitty life with this shitty dysfunctional family anymore. They may have done good things for me over the years, but with each passing year, the situation has become worse and worse.

I just wanted to have a normal life, with a normal family, in a normal house, but instead, I got the opposite, and that's why I'm seriously considering ctb. I really don't want to have to get to the point of ctb. I just want a normal life, and I think I'll only get that through death. I hope that, maybe, in a possible reincarnation, if it exists, I can live a normal life, with a normal family, without depression, without being a piece of shit like I am.

This whole situation, living in a dysfunctional family with fights almost every day. The fact that I feel like shit most of the time. All this sadness that has been consuming me and is getting worse and worse. All of this makes me want to act on impulse and throw myself in front of the first bridge I see and abandon everything. Maybe next year will be my last year, or maybe it will be sooner.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Tac0Johnz, alienfreak and remluvr
remluvr

remluvr

Trying to Find Forever peace.
Jun 17, 2024
I'm really sorry about your family that sounds horrible.

I hope you can find peace somehow <3

alienfreak

alienfreak

Sep 25, 2024
I feel for you. I had a family that yelled and fought a lot and now i barely talk to them at all. If you could manage to get away from them someday and gain independence it would likely feel great

Last edited:
Reactions: Kali_Yuga13
Hunterer

Hunterer

May 13, 2024
I'm really sorry about your family that sounds horrible.

I hope you can find peace somehow <3
Thank you. Things have calmed down momentarily, but I know chaos will return soon.
I feel for you. I had a family that yelled and fought a lot and now i barely talk to them at all. If you could manage to get away from them someday and gain independence it would likely feel great
I wish I had that independence, I wish I could leave the house, but the bad part is that I'm equally dysfunctional too. I don't feel capable of doing even the basic things. I always feel very anxious doing anything, and I'm afraid that I'll end up failing if I get a job. I could try, but I don't know how long I could last. It's painful to say this, but I think the only path left for me is ctb.

• Aww..
Reactions: Kali_Yuga13 and alienfreak