• Hey Guest,

We will never comply with any of OFCOM's demands or any other nations censorious demands for that matter. We will only follow the laws of the land of which our server is located, which is the US.

Any demands for censorship or requests to comply with the law outside of the US will be promptly ignored.

No foreign laws or pressure will make us comply with anti-censorship laws and we will protect the speech of our members, regardless of where they might live in the world. If that means being blocked in the UK, so be it. We would advise that any UK member gets a VPN to browse the site, or use TOR.

However, today, we stand up these these governments that want to bully or censor this website.

Fuck OFCOM, and fuck any media organization or group that think it's cool or fun to stalk or bully people that suffering in this world.

Edit: We also wanted to address the veiled threats made against a staff member in the UK by the BBC in the news today. We are undeterred by any threats, intimination, by the BBC or by any other groups dedicated to doxxing and harassing our staff and members. Journalists from the BBC, CTV, Kansas Star, Daily Mail and many other outlets have continuiously ignored the fact that many of the people that they're interviewing (such as @leelfc84 on Twitter/X) and propping up are the same people posting addresses of staff members and our founders on social media. We show them proof of this and they ignore it and don't address it.They're all just as evil as each other, and should be treated accordingly. They do not care about the safety of our staff members, founders, or administrators, or even members, so why would they care about you?

Now that we have your attention, journalists, will you ever address this? You've given these evil people interviews, and free press.

L

Leiden

Arcanist
Sep 1, 2020
Fkn A...dying is SO scary!! CTB or natural. It's SO fkn scary! Unless you are the most lucky person alive and go in your sleep, or have N..shits going to be bad...real bad. Everyone born is doomed to a death and that's SO unfair! I personally do not think we should put anyone in that position to have to be doomed to a death and possibly a horrible, painful life. It's really terrifying! There's no help from above, there's nobody coming to save us, there's no help at all. This is very, very scary. We go by a horrible way, either way like I said unless you are extremely lucky. I'm really, really scared because I'm suffering more than I can handle and every option out is so scary to me.

Some people are SO, SO brave, but still they suffered

• Hugs
  • Informative
Reactions: Reticent Being, sanctions, Imcantbreathe and 18 others
L

lizzywizzy09

Arcanist
May 11, 2024
This is all very true. But if I'm going to go out, would rather go out by my own hand rather than wait for my natural body to fuck me over even further.

Reactions: Reticent Being, Imcantbreathe, Hollowman and 6 others
Evelyn Lane

Evelyn Lane

Hanging Expert
Aug 2, 2024
I agree. All death is either painful or uncomfortable. Even dying in your sleep has been debated on whether or not it's peaceful.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
M

Manfrotto99

Experienced
Oct 10, 2023
Yes I totally relate to what you are saying and that every option we have is very scary. I watched my mother die from cancer and it was a very long painful process. It makes SN look rather appealing in comparison.The real lucky ones are those that just die unexpectedly in their sleep.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori and pthnrdnojvsc
kunikuzushi

kunikuzushi

sause
Jan 24, 2023
I agree. I don't understand how anyone can think of giving birth to someone just to doom them to having to die eventually.

• Love
Reactions: Reticent Being, Imcantbreathe, sserafim and 2 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I understand, personally I really wish I had access to a painless death like never waking again, it's so cruel and terrible how there's all this endless suffering with no limit as to how torturous the pain of existing can get yet there's no guaranteed way for me to just easily die in peace, it just causes way more pain how I don't have this as all I wish for is to never exist again, I'd never wish to suffer in this existence no matter what.

Reactions: Reticent Being and sserafim
Gustav Hartmann

Gustav Hartmann

Mage
Aug 28, 2021
A school friend of me died a few weeks ago. He was at a festival, back home his chests and arm hurt, he drove to a hospital, they aneasthetised him and he never woke up again. He thought that it is nothing serious and was sure to leave the hospital next day.

I would say, this was not horrific for him at all.

Reactions: Bobert_Beniro
B

badtothebone

Aug 20, 2024
Not necessarily, when it's natural it's out of your control and it can be painless but when it's suicide it's from your own hand and it's painful.

aipuweth

aipuweth

a loser to and fro
Aug 17, 2024
Yeah. People who still making children are truly idiots. The greatest legacy I will leave to my children is that they will never exist, they won't think about their future or death. Anyway, I think the most peaceful ones are dying in sleep or shooting yourself in the head.

Reactions: kunikuzushi, clitoralcancer, Imcantbreathe and 3 others
Placo

Placo

Global Mod
Feb 14, 2024
Honestly, I don't see it as that terrible, from what we know about near-death experiences they are generally pleasant.

• Hugs
Reactions: rebelnow111 and Downdraft
busrider

busrider

Aug 10, 2024
sometimes... I think about it too.... last 5 years? or maybe even more I don't feel like living, I just exist. and it's a terrible feeling, honestly. Wake up for what??? wait until this day is over, to wake up tomorrow again for nothing. it's exhausting. and I honestly think of death as freedom. I dream a lot of eternal sleep. in sleep you feel nothing, nobody and nothing disturbs you, you just sleep. but at the same time, the thought of not-existing is a little scary to me. I know that after me the world won't explode. Of course my death will affect my family and friends, but otherwise nothing will change. I won't see the next season of castlevania: nocturne or maybe even arcane (I still have not decided when I'm going to CTB), won't see my sister grow up, how my town changes, I don't know if this stupid and pointless war will end (I'm from Russia). because the world doesn't care, it lives it's own life. It's existential and quite frightening to me

• Hugs
Reactions: kunikuzushi
H

Hotsackage

Paragon
Mar 11, 2019
My dad didn't look like he was enjoying it, thankfully I showed up, basically said let me look at you, then just went to sleep

clitoralcancer

clitoralcancer

I apologize for the name
Aug 18, 2024
At my ripe old age I've come to the conclusion that I'm happiest when I'm sleeping, a sentiment many of us can probably feel (I'm grateful that whenever the beast strikes I can sleep, granted ,I wake up every morning at 3:00 a.m. but for those few hours it's oblivion)
I view death as nothing more than sleep, when I sleep I no longer exist.

Reactions: lizzywizzy09, abusedanimal6, Jarni and 1 other person
Chronicallyunwell

Chronicallyunwell

Aug 9, 2024
At my ripe old age I've come to the conclusion that I'm happiest when I'm sleeping, a sentiment many of us can probably feel (I'm grateful that whenever the beast strikes I can sleep, granted ,I wake up every morning at 3:00 a.m. but for those few hours it's oblivion)
I view death as nothing more than sleep, when I sleep I no longer exist.
I love sleeping then wake up in my living nightmare

I

Imcantbreathe

Aug 19, 2024
As a child I viewed death as terrifying or frightening, but I already die a little everyday. So from my perspective I believe there is peace in it, I am curious why people are so pressed on living... Just to make some extra memories that you probably won't even remember or be able to look back on them while your dead. I rather know my death coming then dying in my sleep...

Reactions: kunikuzushi and Bobert_Beniro
VeryShy

VeryShy

Seriously disabled due to autism and schizophrenia
Jun 21, 2024
I'm not afraid of dying, I'm horribly afraid of continuing to live like this. I think there are multiple rather painless methods, and I just find death to be more comforting then horrific.

Reactions: Reticent Being and Bobert_Beniro