• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

3dworldsucks

3dworldsucks

Jun 1, 2019
Im pretty sure by next summer, my method of suciide will most likely be me looking into a sunset and then shooting myself in the head with a silencer so noyone hears the gunshot. I cant really do this currently since I dont have a gun license etc. But this will be how I go out eventually.

Im not really depressed or anything, Im just empty inside. I would like to experience a few things first before I eventually sui tho so I can die with little regrets.

Reactions: tomz323, Sunset764 and ExitTheDay
ExitTheDay

ExitTheDay

We fight to live or live to die
May 26, 2019
This in the wilderness would be ideal for me, the sound of my everlasting suffering being put to death would wake up the entire forest

• Love
Reactions: Empty Smile
not_a_robot

not_a_robot

"i hope the leaving is joyful, & never to return"
May 30, 2019
lol I hate the sun. Despise it. I guess I could tolerate a sunset if I knew it was my last, but I'd prefer clouds or rain.

Reactions: The Whale and Empty Smile
Empty Smile

Empty Smile

The final Bell has rung. Goodbye to all.
Jul 13, 2018
As long as I'm in the woods taking my last breath, I don't care if it's night, day, sunny, cloudy, raining, or storming.

Reactions: lifeisbutadream
snowman626

snowman626

Mage
Jan 28, 2019
My method is to take an inflatable boat and go to a lake in a national park in the middle of winter. Jump in the lake and get on the boat so my clothes is all wet. Ill drink alcohol and just lay in the boat watching the sun rise while hypothermia sets in and i fall asleep never waking up again.

Mart

Mart

eh
Apr 27, 2019
I hope to. I think I might go to Iceland and just wander off near the glaciers. Either that or go to the forests in Japan or China, find a nice spot to wait til sunset.

Reactions: thishappened
S

Shamana

Warlock
May 31, 2019
Im pretty sure by next summer, my method of suciide will most likely be me looking into a sunset and then shooting myself in the head with a silencer so noyone hears the gunshot. I cant really do this currently since I dont have a gun license etc. But this will be how I go out eventually.

Im not really depressed or anything, Im just empty inside. I would like to experience a few things first before I eventually sui tho so I can die with little regrets.

I know this site is pro-choice but if you're not depressed dont you think there maybe some creative ways of getting relief from that emptiness apart from blowing your brains out?

Reactions: LMFAO FOCKERS
3dworldsucks

3dworldsucks

Jun 1, 2019
I know this site is pro-choice but if you're not depressed dont you think there maybe some creative ways of getting relief from that emptiness apart from blowing your brains out?

idk, Im getting plastic surgery August 15th but if I dont for what ever reason I may just hang myself and move on.

I want to what its like to be loved to be honest. I just feel lonely/empty inside.

• Hugs
Reactions: LMFAO FOCKERS
L

LMFAO FOCKERS

Lost in Aokigahara
May 26, 2019
idk, Im getting plastic surgery August 15th but if I dont for what ever reason I may just hang myself and move on.

I want to what its like to be loved to be honest. I just feel lonely/empty inside.
Have you tried helping out kids at a volunteer organization? Young kids are easy to please and would show appreciation for the smallest gestures. There you might find some love while giving back. Just my two cents but it sounds like possibly some company would cheer you up since you are not suffering from any disorders per your post. You would also find like minded adults who you could build bonds with.