H

HappyFlowerofLOVE

Dec 11, 2020
guys im literally dying from inside it comes from my dumbass how i think becouse i just stopped in life and its like i have nothing to watch on youtube got nothing to do in life or with it cant talk anxiety have anger on life that comes from hatred on it stopped fantasizing you know its just a way of runing away from reality but i cant do this either for some reason have all kinds of mental problems go back to school but i had some wierd feeling from it like when you do something not right like when ur parents give a lil slap when you do something not like bad but something not right and this feeling following me fucking everywhere and of course from the 3rd person its seems so right but like im fucken 18 i drop out at 15 because n my old school was like hardcore shit i was running away from problems and actually did it but the circle never stops and i dont know how to break it everytime think about jumping out my window.
merry xmas 2021

• Hugs
Reactions: Kat! and CoalmineCanary
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Hi!
I gotta tell you, I feel the same! I think we first die from the inside, or simply, mentally. Why? I guess because we're unmotivated to "face" life.
I started like you, then I quit my job, stopped attending a postgrade, left my girlfriend, stopped seeing my friends and then became a NEET.

I don't know how to leave this "depressing zone" but I wish I could.

I can only say that I agree with you: "the circle never stops."

Anyway, wish you the best and hope things get better.

Love and hugs to you.

Reactions: Endeavour and HappyFlowerofLOVE