• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

absolute_n0thing

absolute_n0thing

Jul 29, 2023
I've had an eating disorder for the better part of 5 years now. I would go through periods where I thought I "recovered," but honestly I know I always come back to my self destructive behaviours when shit spirals in my life.

This time I think I want to keep going until it finally kills me. I'm so tired of trying to get better and always always ALWAYS failing, so I'm going to just let myself go into absolute ruin. Starving to death has always had a dark appeal to me, just so I could prove my sickness was real, and that I had the discipline for it. So I think that will be my method.

I've tried to find other ED people who are on the same level of delusion as I am, but the main forums aren't what they used to be. If anyone wants to join me, chat to me about ED shit or anything, PM me.

MortalityScares

MortalityScares

Here for perspective.
Mar 28, 2024
I hear you. I have a couple friends who have an ED and I may have an undiagnosed one myself- I may not understand completely but I am absolutely listening.

I wish you the best of luck in whatever you choose to do with yourself. Much love <3

lita-lassi

lita-lassi

let me spell it out for you: go to hell
Sep 25, 2023
its apparently quite a slow and painful process of slow organ failure to go through and theres a lot of opportunities for hospitalization and forceful intervention :/ i hope youre able to find peace in a pain free manner