• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

steppingoff

steppingoff

Experienced
Jan 18, 2024
Is there a method of CTB during orgasm? Some substance that makes you feel the same pleasure before turning you off. The best thing would be to have sex with a partner, or prostitute, and get suffocated or something after ejaculating but obviously, that's too difficult to find
Well, I think Erotic asphyxiation is probably the better choice. Lots of accidental deaths happen, you just make the decision that there will be no accident.

I did test this once and found all your SI starts to disappear because you are focused on the orgasm.

While it might be embarrassing to be found like that - embarrassment is for the living not the dead

Illegal Preclear

Illegal Preclear

The CEO of CTB
Sep 6, 2022
Ask David Carradine.

Reactions: DarkRange55
DarkRange55

DarkRange55

Enlightened
Oct 15, 2023
If you count auto erotic asphyxiation, then, maybe? Its not direct but its close…

I remember a story about a couple that both simultaneously had heart attacks as they climaxed 🤷‍♀️
Ask David Carradine.
That's exactly what I'm talking about

Reactions: sserafim and Illegal Preclear
BlendedHeart

BlendedHeart

It is what it is
Mar 9, 2024
That's one killer orgasm :))

Besides erotic asphyxiation, I guess the other option is becoming a male praying mantis.

Malaria

Malaria

If I can't be my own, I'd feel better dead
Feb 24, 2024
This is an interesting method because while you're coming, you're also going

• Yay!
Reactions: wisp and Illegal Preclear