• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

B

BlockedMind

Apr 20, 2020
Is dehydration a relatively painless method?

Reading about it, it seems to take a long time before you actually die and it would require enough willpower to go through the entire process.
I've gone multiple times without food for 3 days per time and it wasn't that bad, but I wasn't particularly dehydrated, even if I didn't drink a lot of water.

Has anyone else attempted this before?

Timetodie90

Timetodie90

Spiritual but suicidal.
Mar 8, 2020
Read Five Last Acts in the resource thread. There is quite a lot of information about it there.

L

Living sucks

Forced out of life before I wanted to leave
Mar 27, 2020
Yes nearly impossible. Can't even shower or brush your teeth. Any water extends life. It's more successful for someone already dying, bedridden, near death etc.

A

AcornUnderground

Mage
Feb 28, 2020
It is very painful and a long terrible process, especially for a healthy person.

Reactions: MissKatrina