• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

šŸš«Safety is a figment of the imaginationšŸš«
Jul 1, 2020
i feel this same way. for a while i thought maybe i wanted to find a partner for it, but i'm better off alone forever anyways.
It's not even that. Just in a general sense I want to be alone....its not exactly suicide related, even if I was in like a hospital bed or dying naturally in my sleep or something.....i want to be alone

waterstrider

waterstrider

cold
Nov 29, 2020
for my methods solitude is very much needed. So I can understand you. I wish everyone had the right to act accordingly to their "last" wishes whether it'd be being alone or surrounded by loved ones. The secrecy about ctb and dying in general is so inexplicably hard.
Hopefully you'll find a way, Op :heart:

botanormal

botanormal

Mage
Nov 9, 2020
I see where you're coming from. Death is a very personal experience, I don't know how I'd feel if somebody else were there to watch it happen, it might feel like an intrusion in some ways. But to each their own, whatever makes you feel most comfortable. Hopefully you'll be able to get what you want!

Last edited: