PrincessInWhite

PrincessInWhite

I just want to sell out my funeral
Feb 21, 2019
Well, I just read on here that suicide decreases the property value of a house, which I suppose I should have considered before but hadn't quite crossed my mind. I was finally coming to terms with potentially being hospitalized or having long term effects and being willing to take the risk anyway (that was what was stopping me before), but now I have to do it alone in a cold field outside the comforts of my room (planning for Feb). I so envy those who rent or who don't have family to consider, this is my dad's home and I refuse to lower the property value for him. Where I live it is currently not legally required to disclose the suicide to buyers, nor would my dad be selling immediately anyway (minimum a few years), but still, I worry that word will get around or something or the laws might change.

I am just tired. I hate how hard this world (and especially my country) makes it for suicidal people to get help OR be at peace. It's like you go bankrupt if you get help, but you're not allowed to cut your losses and leave, nope, you gotta stay here and suffer for decades. I am so sick of this shit.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: AnnonyBox, Eurus, Kruger and 10 others
ecmnesia

ecmnesia

the only thing humans are equal in is death
Aug 30, 2020
you deserve a comfortable death if that's your wish, as anyone, you should die with dignity and I am sorry that you are facing these struggles.

you probably already considered it, but still, isn't there a way for you do it in a hotel room?

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: the-exit-plan, stillweary, Buffy5120 and 4 others
PrincessInWhite

PrincessInWhite

Feb 21, 2019
you deserve a comfortable death if that's your wish, as anyone, you should die with dignity and I am sorry that you are facing these struggles.

you probably already considered it, but still, isn't there a way for you do it in a hotel room?
thank you so much for your kindness <3 I have considered it but I get so freaked out at the thought of being found midway through or having the attempt go wrong and having to have 911 called to the damn hotel...it just all makes my head spin. I don't want anyone else involved you know

• Hugs
Reactions: NodusTollens, Ghost2211, ecmnesia and 1 other person
ecmnesia

ecmnesia

the only thing humans are equal in is death
Aug 30, 2020
i understand your concern. i actually worry/worried about the same things, but don't you think you'd be in greater risk of being found if you are out in the open?

at a hotel, you'd have privacy, and it's unlikely that hotel staff you'd keep and eye on you/interrupt you.

• Hugs
Reactions: PrincessInWhite and Ghost2211
PrincessInWhite

PrincessInWhite

Feb 21, 2019
i understand your concern. i actually worry/worried about the same things, but don't you think you'd be in greater risk of being found if you are out in the open?

at a hotel, you'd have privacy, and it's unlikely that hotel staff you'd keep and eye on you/interrupt you.

my method is something that won't cause a physical commotion of any sort (SN) and the spot I chose is far enough back from the only path that I think so long as I didn't scream or yell or anything, I'd remain undisturbed. i am still considering the hotel though

• Hugs
Reactions: the-exit-plan and ecmnesia
SuicideRed

SuicideRed

Nov 21, 2020
I read an article where the landlord of an apartment sued the family of the deceased for loss of income. He won too.

• Hmph!
Reactions: NodusTollens, Shades of Grey and PrincessInWhite
PrincessInWhite

PrincessInWhite

Feb 21, 2019
I read an article where the landlord of an apartment sued the family of the deceased for loss of income. He won too.
Jesus...on second thought maybe renting would be even worse in this situation how absolutely horrid

O

overandout

Experienced
Feb 28, 2019
my method is something that won't cause a physical commotion of any sort (SN) and the spot I chose is far enough back from the only path that I think so long as I didn't scream or yell or anything, I'd remain undisturbed. i am still considering the hotel though

Maybe Airbnb? Not everyone agrees with this but some are run by companies
and not people's actual homes.

Deleted member 23774

Deleted member 23774

Nov 14, 2020
Holy crap, I was thinking of doing it at my apartment, but I don't want to put them through more than I have to. It sucks though because I don't drive and I have no where really to go that isn't in the open. I've got to figure it out.

• Hugs
Reactions: PrincessInWhite and SuicideRed
Lone_Gray_Wolf

Lone_Gray_Wolf

Fate plays chess with 2 queens
Aug 21, 2020
I was originally living in a rented apartment for college and even then decided I would ctb outside. The owner is a very nice and kind old man and I don't want to affect him so if I go back there I would do it outside. I don't want to leave a negative trace behind. I totally get your reasoning
One wants to die at least in a relatively comfortable place but is not always possible or if one do it is gonna affect others. Gotta balance those things out.. Best of luck.

• Hugs
Reactions: PrincessInWhite, Kruger and SuicideRed
NodusTollens

NodusTollens

Nov 17, 2020

What? Wow. Do you remember what country did that happen in? That's ludicrous.

M

Moon Flower

I'll soon be sleeping sound
Oct 14, 2019
That's so fucked holy shit. Landlords truly are parasites

Reactions: PrincessInWhite and Viceroy
K

Kruger

Arcanist
Dec 26, 2019
Well, I just read on here that suicide decreases the property value of a house, which I suppose I should have considered before but hadn't quite crossed my mind. I was finally coming to terms with potentially being hospitalized or having long term effects and being willing to take the risk anyway (that was what was stopping me before), but now I have to do it alone in a cold field outside the comforts of my room (planning for Feb). I so envy those who rent or who don't have family to consider, this is my dad's home and I refuse to lower the property value for him. Where I live it is currently not legally required to disclose the suicide to buyers, nor would my dad be selling immediately anyway (minimum a few years), but still, I worry that word will get around or something or the laws might change.

I am just tired. I hate how hard this world (and especially my country) makes it for suicidal people to get help OR be at peace. It's like you go bankrupt if you get help, but you're not allowed to cut your losses and leave, nope, you gotta stay here and suffer for decades. I am so sick of this shit.
The Controllers feed off our misery, it's as simple as that. Even if it's not a legal requirement to disclose, eord will get round. I have a similar issue, my house is my only asset and I want my nephews to benefit from the sale of it when i'm gone.

PrincessInWhite

PrincessInWhite

Feb 21, 2019
The Controllers feed off our misery, it's as simple as that. Even if it's not a legal requirement to disclose, eord will get round. I have a similar issue, my house is my only asset and I want my nephews to benefit from the sale of it when i'm gone.

Luckier im in a small city so I do believe if my dad waited years he'd fare quite well, the neighbors who would know would probably be gone by then, the rest we don't really even interact with. However I am paranoid and have serious OCD. For those in smaller towns or villages I feel the story would linger for decades.
I feel for you, if you're wanting your house to go straight to your nephews they are gonna have to sell fairly soon which will be tough. All of this is so unfair. Please do let me know if you figure it out and what you're considering

Last edited:
K

Kruger

Arcanist
Dec 26, 2019
Luckier im in a small city so I do believe if my dad waited years he'd fare quite well, the neighbors who would know would probably be gone by then, the rest we don't really even interact with. However I am paranoid and have serious OCD. For those in smaller towns or villages I feel the story would linger for decades.
I feel for you, if you're wanting your house to go straight to your nephews they are gonna have to sell fairly soon which will be tough. All of this is so unfair. Please do let me know if you figure it out and what you're considering
Yes, especially since my nephews are in a different country! And they will not be able to travel here. I will figure it out if and when i get N. I don't plan to do it outside of my house, it will have to be the garden. I also hate the idea of the "authorities" having free access to my house and possibly stealing stuff. Life really sucks when you don't have friends. I guess in your case you will be found soon - in my case no one will notice until they smell a rotting corpse. That's also why i won't do it in the house, I've researched this and the fluids eat through carpet, floorboards, etc. I hope you are able to come up with a plan you are comfortable with.

A

AllsWellThatEndsWell

Nov 22, 2020
I hadn't even thought about this...wouldn't want my partner who will already be grieving having a harder time selling the house after I go...

• Hugs
Reactions: PrincessInWhite
PrincessInWhite

PrincessInWhite

Feb 21, 2019
I hadn't even thought about this...wouldn't want my partner who will already be grieving having a harder time selling the house after I go...
it's such a crappy thing to have to consider...sending love to you!

• Love
Reactions: AllsWellThatEndsWell