• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

sanlcx

sanlcx

Oct 21, 2023
I'm asking this because i might be able to take SN today in 5 hours or so, i just woke up some minutes ago and my stomach will already be very empty by then

D

Deleted member 65988

Will that even feasible considering it could impair your focus. How certain are you that you will take sn 5 hours from now?

sanlcx

sanlcx

Oct 21, 2023
How certain are you that you will take sn 5 hours from now?
It's just that my parents might go out today, so i'll have about 3 to 4 hours alone. If they don't they probably will tomorrow morning, where i'll be awake for 15 to 16 hours by then (i won't go to sleep anymore, unless they also decide to not go out tomorrow).

Will that even feasible considering it could impair your focus.
I think so, it would only considerably impair my focus if i was awake for 20 hours or more

D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
It's just that my parents might go out today, so i'll have about 3 to 4 hours alone. If they don't they probably will tomorrow morning, where i'll be awake for 15 to 16 hours by then (i won't go to sleep anymore, unless they also decide to not go out tomorrow).

I think so, it would only considerably impair my focus if i was awake for 20 hours or more
Shouldn't be a problem

Reactions: Deleted member 65988
Abyssal

Abyssal

Kill me
Nov 26, 2023
I mean, I don't see how that'd make a difference?

sanlcx

sanlcx

Oct 21, 2023
I mean, I don't see how that'd make a difference?
I thought since you'll be very sleepy if awake for 15 hours or more, that it'd help with anxiety since you'd be more relaxed and it'd be faster to fall unconscious as well, but i don't know, maybe it doesn't make a difference. That's why i said it was a dumb question.

D

Deleted member 65988

So you're taking advantage of this short window you have to ctb with the added fatigue you already have right now. I think anything to help with anxiety but I'm worried about how impaired in focus you may be however i suppose you know yourself the best

sanlcx

sanlcx

Oct 21, 2023
So you're taking advantage of this short window you have to ctb with the added fatigue you already have right now. I think anything to help with anxiety but I'm worried about how impaired in focus you may be however i suppose you know yourself the best
I'm not impaired right now as i'm only awake for 3 hours, just woke up. If i don't get the opportunity to attempt ctbing today, then i'll wait till tomorrow morning where then i'll be kind of impaired, as i'll be awake for 15 hours or more.

D

Deleted member 65988

I'm not impaired right now as i'm only awake for 3 hours, just woke up. If i don't get the opportunity to attempt ctbing today, then i'll wait till tomorrow morning where then i'll be kind of impaired, as i'll be awake for 15 hours or more.
So is your goal to wait till tomorrow for the 15hrs to pass first or are you just going for it whenever parents leave.

sanlcx

sanlcx

Oct 21, 2023
So is your goal to wait till tomorrow for the 15hrs to pass first or are you just going for it whenever parents leave.
I'll definitely do it tomorrow morning if i end up deciding not to do it tonight (if they do go out, there's a chance they might decide to stay, in that case i won't be attempting tonight anyway). In any case, i won't break my fast if they do end up going out and i decide to go on with it tonight. I might or might not make a goodbye thread to contribute to the community by having one more SN case (be it successful or not, i might end up failing, hopefully not)

Reactions: Deleted member 65988
D

Deleted member 65988

I'll definitely do it tomorrow morning if i end up deciding not to do it tonight (if they do go out, there's a chance they might decide to stay, in that case i won't be attempting tonight anyway). In any case, i won't break my fast if they do end up going out and i decide to go on with it tonight. I might or might not make a goodbye thread to contribute to the community by having one more SN case (be it successful or not, i might end up failing, hopefully not)
I see. It seems you've considered taking sn in either scenario, having considered all that you have to do and leaving behind a gb thread is not something you have to do and hopefully you will find peace. That being said, I'm glad we had our interactions for what it was worth when we spoke. Whatever happens, I'm fully with you.

• Love
Reactions: sanlcx