Mooshi

Mooshi

Across space and across time, I will be there.
Jan 13, 2020
I won't get into it much, but due to my life situation changing, things have become a hellish nightmare. I continue to become more and more distant from the people I care about most as they hurt me more. I dread waking up everyday, and throughout the day I just feel stressed, anxious, depressed, angry, and just in absolute mental anguish. I've been keeping this to myself for to long and I just have to vent somewhere...

I might have ctb already if it weren't for my 2 new geese that I got. They're still young and I adore them. I just don't want to do that to them yet.

Depending on how things continue to go for me, I might ctb much earlier then I originally planned.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: š–£“ nadia š–£“, crybaby, MiserableBastard1995 and 6 others
muffin222

muffin222

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2020
I'm sorry you're in so much pain and anguish and things have gotten worse. We're here for you through this difficult time :heart:

Reactions: Mooshi
NekoNomNom

NekoNomNom

There is no right to heal the wrong
May 3, 2020
I completely understand where you're coming from, as I'm in the exact same boat as you. Anxiety is one thing that I can't stand to feel anymore, and it's beginning to get worse each day. I'm glad that you have found an outlet in this forum, and I hope it continues to serve you well.

By the way, having geese sounds very interesting, and not at all where I expected this to go :pfff:

Reactions: Mooshi
Deleted member 17949

Deleted member 17949

Visionary
May 9, 2020
Understandable, covid did a similar thing to me really. I had planned to leave suicide for quite a while, but now I am pretty much set on doing it asap.

• Hugs
Reactions: Moonbounce and Mooshi