Close_to_freedom

Close_to_freedom

Why the long face? Cause I don’t wanna live here.
May 19, 2020
maru.

maru.

Experienced
Apr 6, 2020
I don't really have any big life goals, career goals or dreams anymore.
That aside, the main thing that keeps me going is the people i love, mostly my college friends.
I really wish, from the bottom of my heart, that i could be with them in graduation, but that's not gonna happen, i don't have the disposition for it anymore.
I'll drop out and then i'll ctb.

• Hugs
Reactions: sadghost
Shiro20

Shiro20

Jul 2, 2020
I do not know if I'm gonna make leaving my shitty country

Reactions: FriendofDeath and KleinerWolf
rhiino

rhiino

Arcanist
May 13, 2020
Having sex, I guess. :meh:

Reactions: kovkay, Ghassane, theboiwhostilllived and 2 others
Sprite_Geist

Sprite_Geist

NULL
May 27, 2020
To die young. Other than that there isn't much else I'm missing out on, because I never had many wished/desires to start out with.

Deleted member 17949

Deleted member 17949

Visionary
May 9, 2020
Never going to visit Japan, play a lot of the games I have, get to university, learn to code or get better at mountain biking. A fitting end for a useless person like me tbh.

• Hugs
Reactions: FriendofDeath, theboiwhostilllived and maru.
S

stillweary

May 15, 2020
I was betrayed too many times to trust in a future. Everything else left to experience is either a mild curiosity or another chore and obligation.

Reactions: FriendofDeath and Angina
Torbasco

Torbasco

Jun 10, 2020
I've lost any serious hopes or aspirations for the future, and I've already done most of what I wanted to. A shame I won't be able to play a game coming out in October that I really wanted to play, the last game left on such a cliffhanger. Heh, I'm so petty and hopeless that I really have nothing else on my mind.

• Hugs
Reactions: FriendofDeath
Close_to_freedom

Close_to_freedom

May 19, 2020
I do not know if I'm gonna make leaving my shitty country
Africa?
Having sex, I guess. :meh:
I've had it. It was meh. But I hear it's great in a relationship. Don't know what that's like.
Never going to visit Japan, play a lot of the games I have, get to university, learn to code or get better at mountain biking. A fitting end for a useless person like me tbh.
Lucky that you have games. The last game I played was god of war 2 for the ps2.

Last edited:
Reactions: Angina
lovelypirategirl

lovelypirategirl

I'm not ok, I'm just good at pretending I am
Mar 22, 2020
Getting some plastic surgeries, so I can feel beautiful for once in my life :(

lovelypirategirl

lovelypirategirl

I'm not ok, I'm just good at pretending I am
Mar 22, 2020
How much was the estimate?

Everything I want to do is approximately $8,000 -$9,000 USD. I lost my job due to the coronavirus, and unfortunately I had to use the money I was saving for that

Close_to_freedom

Close_to_freedom

May 19, 2020
Everything I want to do is approximately $8,000 -$9,000 USD. I lost my job due to the coronavirus, and unfortunately I had to use the money I was saving for that
You've already used it up?

Raminiki

Raminiki

Iustitia Mortuus
Jun 12, 2020
Travel the world, move to a more pleasant country, escape being trapped as and where I am, spend all the money I've meticulously saved for a future that doesn't seem at all likely anymore.

• Love
Reactions: FriendofDeath, lovelypirategirl, KleinerWolf and 1 other person
G

GrassFields

May 11, 2020
Growing old with my wife, seeing my kids graduate from university, watching them get married, then having kids of their own. I'm honestly a little ticked off I won't get to see any of that, but such is life! Whether through disease progression, MAID, or CTB on my own, it's unfortunately not going to happen.

• Hugs
Welp

Welp

Jun 15, 2020
Get married
Have kids
And there is sooooo many places I wanted to see. I have several roadtrips planned out that just financially was never in the cards.

Ghassane

Ghassane

Feral kitten
Mar 8, 2020
Nothing fancy, i've always wished to travel with somebody i love outside the city for 1 day and come back next morning, never had any, also im too clumsy, chances I'll embarrass myself anyway.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
MaisieWilliamsLover

MaisieWilliamsLover

Jun 27, 2020
I'm sexually orientated mostly towards women and had enough decent sex to satisfy but I always wanted to suck a dick. I have a best friend since I was a teenager that umpteen years later turns out he would let me but he's married. I really wish I could do that real quick then die. On a more serious note I'm sad that I will not get to grow old with my wife and see my daughter grow up and help raise her and my stepson. I am very sad to leave them.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Brokenwithbpd and FriendofDeath
Baguette

Baguette

Jun 28, 2020
Never lost my virginity, never bought my first home, never been in a relationship, never finished college(next year would've been my last year), never finished my favourite show on Netflix. Apart from that I've done all I wanted to do.

• Hugs
Reactions: GrassFields