mini_weeny

mini_weeny

Every cradle is a grave
Jan 5, 2021
Hi, I'm looking for dual methods suggestions specially hanging plus something else that will guarantee death 100%, can't get SN or N. Have a climbing rope but I would like a numbing agent or maybe propranolol overdose plus hanging or insulin plus hanging. Any ideas??

Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
if youre doing full suspension then you dont need anything else, full suspension has very low chances of failing because theres no way out when you do it, unless the thing youre using breaks [dont use ties, theyre not strong enough]

Reactions: mini_weeny
mini_weeny

mini_weeny

Every cradle is a grave
Jan 5, 2021
if youre doing full suspension then you dont need anything else, full suspension has very low chances of failing because theres no way out when you do it, unless the thing youre using breaks [dont use ties, theyre not strong enough]
What can I take to repress the SI?? Alcohol, benzos? Propranolol? All of them?

S

Spitfire

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
Using a combination of more than one method together can increase the odds of it turning into a failure, to keep in mind. There are lots of choices.

I am interested in what you come up with, but I do not have any suggestions.

Reactions: demuic
Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
What can I take to repress the SI?? Alcohol, benzos? Propranolol? All of them?
all of them if you have it and want to, theres more posts about this if u use the search tool, id say alcohol and benzos are the best, but dont b impulsive pls. think it through and make sure its really what you want to do, theres no going back

N

needaplan

Student
Jan 31, 2020
Hi, I'm looking for dual methods suggestions specially hanging plus something else that will guarantee death 100%, can't get SN or N. Have a climbing rope but I would like a numbing agent or maybe propranolol overdose plus hanging or insulin plus hanging. Any ideas??
I've read about someone here on the forum using gbl (careful with potency!!) and hanging, but whatever substance would be used, it has to be tested CAREFULLY!!! beforehand to know how fast it works, how you react to it, usage of a small dose etc.

Last edited:
mini_weeny

mini_weeny

Every cradle is a grave
Jan 5, 2021
I've read about someone here on the forum using gbl (careful with potency!!) and hanging, but whatever substance would be used, test it CAREFULLY!!! beforehand to know how fast it works, how you react to it, usage of a small dose etc.
What's gbl?
Using a combination of more than one method together can increase the odds of it turning into a failure, to keep in mind. There are lots of choices.

I am interested in what you come up with, but I do not have any suggestions.
why????is it because of clouded judgment of taking drugs before?

W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
When I failed to ctb, I took like 60 different pills (lorazepam, clonazepam, risperidone, etc) and then planned to hang myself but I ended up passing out too soon.

mini_weeny

mini_weeny

Every cradle is a grave
Jan 5, 2021
When I failed to ctb, I took like 60 different pills (lorazepam, clonazepam, risperidone, etc) and then planned to hang myself but I ended up passing out too soon.
Ohhh I see then maybe put the ligature on sit on a foldable stair and then let gravity and unconsciousness do it's thing?

S

Spitfire

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
why????is it because of clouded judgment of taking drugs before?
If you research methods and see what may work together there are lots of options.

Drugs may certainly cloud ones judgment.