TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
Right. I wouldn't be surprised if you start tripping when your brain is shutting down. But the idea that your brain/gland somehow detects you are dying and responds to that by releasing large amounts of DMT makes no sense whatsoever.
Maybe not but that is what studies claim.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
S

Shewaitsforme

Arcanist
Sep 23, 2018
Went to Amsterdam, had mushrooms, thought it wasnt working so ate some more (bad idea) was tripping and crying for 7 hours straight. Was my first time so did it in the hotel, couldnt leave the room. Jept saying there was a man sat on the chair on my right amd his name was impending doom. Everytime i looked at the chair i cried again, felt like the worlds sadness was weighing down on my shoulders and i just cried. Ive never touched mushrooms again.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and BurningLights
BurningLights

BurningLights

He killed himself with his own mind
Jul 2, 2018
Wish I could document what what happens, who know, I may be the first person ever to CTB while on DMT . it's gonna be a wild ride!

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
BurningLights

BurningLights

Jul 2, 2018
I might make a thread on the trips, especially since I'm so fucking suicidal, who knows, maybe feeling this way will make things different :/

Reactions: lv-gras and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
BurningLights

BurningLights

Jul 2, 2018
Went to Amsterdam, had mushrooms, thought it wasnt working so ate some more (bad idea) was tripping and crying for 7 hours straight. Was my first time so did it in the hotel, couldnt leave the room. Jept saying there was a man sat on the chair on my right amd his name was impending doom. Everytime i looked at the chair i cried again, felt like the worlds sadness was weighing down on my shoulders and i just cried. Ive never touched mushrooms again.
That sounds horrible :( I've only ever had one bad trip, but it wasn't really bad, of was more self induced anxiety and paranoia, like, super fucking extreme. Wasn't even trippy, just terrifying.

Reactions: Shewaitsforme, lv-gras and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
BurningLights

BurningLights

Jul 2, 2018
I´m sorry I don´t know what that means is it some form of gas? Night night I would assume it just means to die.
Here you go my man
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/the-night-night-method.6834/page-3#post-118772

Reactions: lv-gras and TheGoodGuy
BurningLights

BurningLights

Jul 2, 2018
Right. I wouldn't be surprised if you start tripping when your brain is shutting down. But the idea that your brain/gland somehow detects you are dying and responds to that by releasing large amounts of DMT makes no sense whatsoever.
Shit man, we have no idea what goes on in our bodies to be fair, anything could be possible, and if it isn't true, well, I know brains gonna be loaded with DMT when I go

satou

satou

not yet
Sep 3, 2018
Maybe not but that is what studies claim.
What studies? There aren't any. There is just one claim in a book, based solely on the similarity between DMT experiences and near death experiences. It's just conjecture and not very convincing either. Just because other people repeat that claim doesn't make it true. You can't even directly measure active neurotransmitters inside a brain, at best you can look at levels in blood. And nobody has gone around drawing blood from people who were dying to look for highly elevated DMT levels.

Both the universe and life are stunning in their complexity, I don't understand why people feel the need to make shit up to somehow make it more 'special'. Maybe these people should use more psychedelics to see the beauty in the mundane...

Dani Paradox

Dani Paradox

Permanently Banned
Aug 17, 2018
What studies? There aren't any. There is just one claim in a book, based solely on the similarity between DMT experiences and near death experiences. It's just conjecture and not very convincing either. Just because other people repeat that claim doesn't make it true. You can't even directly measure active neurotransmitters inside a brain, at best you can look at levels in blood. And nobody has gone around drawing blood from people who were dying to look for highly elevated DMT levels.

Both the universe and life are stunning in their complexity, I don't understand why people feel the need to make shit up to somehow make it more 'special'. Maybe these people should use more psychedelics to see the beauty in the mundane...
How does it make no sense that your brain would release it's chemicals? It's literally shutting down.

BurningLights

BurningLights

Jul 2, 2018
When other comes down to it, we as human race know next to noting how the human body works, I think we are only scratching the surface of what goes on in the trillions of cells.
Either way, I'm getting closer to acquiring the tools to extract! My plan is coming coming together!

Reactions: Dani Paradox
Dani Paradox

Dani Paradox

Permanently Banned
Aug 17, 2018
When other comes down to it, we as human race know next to noting how the human body works, I think we are only scratching the surface of what goes on in the trillions of cells.
Either way, I'm getting closer to acquiring the tools to extract! My plan is coming coming together!
I extracted DMT once. Went through the whole 3 week process. Did it perfectly. Came down to the end where I had Jar A and Jar B. One had to be poured into a tray and left to evaporate, the other had to be thrown out. I accidentally got them mixed up and threw out the wrong jar. Left the other one to evaporate and then was bewildered as to what went wrong, before realizing that I had literally dumped all of the DMT out the window -_-

Dani Paradox

Dani Paradox

Permanently Banned
Aug 17, 2018
I actually have a picture from when I did this lol good times. Well, throwing the DMT out the window wasn't a good time. I was pissed. Photo0056

Reactions: TheFool
BurningLights

BurningLights

Jul 2, 2018
I extracted DMT once. Went through the whole 3 week process. Did it perfectly. Came down to the end where I had Jar A and Jar B. One had to be poured into a tray and left to evaporate, the other had to be thrown out. I accidentally got them mixed up and threw out the wrong jar. Left the other one to evaporate and then was bewildered as to what went wrong, before realizing that I had literally dumped all of the DMT out the window -_-
NOOOOOOO!!! oh man, I would be abslolutely kicking myself! That sucks, sorry to hear that :( 3weeks, damn, I found a tek that should take just a few days.

Reactions: lv-gras and Dani Paradox
Dani Paradox

Dani Paradox

Permanently Banned
Aug 17, 2018
NOOOOOOO!!! oh man, I would be abslolutely kicking myself! That sucks, sorry to hear that :( 3weeks, damn, I found a tek that should take just a few days.
Could be similar! It only took 3 weeks because it was 3 separate extractions. I used mimosa hostilis root bark. If I remember correctly, the first main extraction was 24 hours or something like that (letting the root bark sit in the solution), and then straining and letting it soak again for a week, strain and repeat for another week, then strain and filter and evaporate. Was a very long time ago.

BurningLights

BurningLights

Jul 2, 2018
Could be similar! It only took 3 weeks because it was 3 separate extractions. I used mimosa hostilis root bark. If I remember correctly, the first main extraction was 24 hours or something like that (letting the root bark sit in the solution), and then straining and letting it soak again for a week, strain and repeat for another week, then strain and filter and evaporate. Was a very long time ago.
Yeah sounds similar, I'll be using naphtha to extract the DMT from the mixed solution of root bark and lye water. Got the lye ordered, needs a jar and dish, gonna check local shop today, if not will get it ordered today.

Reactions: Dani Paradox
Dani Paradox

Dani Paradox

Permanently Banned
Aug 17, 2018
Yeah sounds similar, I'll be using naphtha to extract the DMT from the mixed solution of root bark and lye water. Got the lye ordered, needs a jar and dish, gonna check local shop today, if not will get it ordered today.
Ah, right, lye. Careful with that shit! It can blow up