TheFool

TheFool

Oct 19, 2018
I love psychedelics. If I could only use one drug for the rest of my life, it'd be acid. Specifically, I use the "research chemical" 1P-LSD, which is a chemical analog of LSD. In many places it is legal even where genuine LSD is illegal. (I live in the US, and I just found out now that it's actually arguably illegal under the Federal Analogue Act, but it only counts if the substance is intended for human consumption, which is why sellers use the term "research chemical" and specifically say it's not for human consumption.)

So why is it my favorite? Well, tripping can raise your consciousness and give you an entirely new perspective on many things (though that can be a bad thing if you're ill-prepared, which is why I don't recommend it), it can be used in smaller doses as an enjoyable and mild party drug that doesn't cloud your mind like weed or alcohol, and you can use it as a sort of mental booster by microdosing. I've even microdosed many times in place of a stimulant like caffeine or adderall in order to remain alert and focused with little to no sleep, and in my experience the stimulant effect it gives tends to be just as effective (or in the case of caffeine even more effective) and it's a much more pleasant feeling overall: no heart pounding or sweating or anxiety, and no crash, just a mild body high.

I don't really take it for depression, however. At best it doesn't really affect it much, and at worst it just intensifies it, especially in higher doses. I feel like it has helped me to understand my depression, and my mental struggles generally, which has been good in some ways. But it's a double-edged sword: the added understanding often comes in the form of rationalization. So, I'll understand why I'm so sad, which is good because it validates my emotions and gives me some comfort, but it also makes it easier for me to wallow in self-pity and make excuses that seem logically sound, but ultimately just perpetuate or even worsen my current outlook on life. Or something like that.

I'm actually on Adderall right now though, which is why I'm giving what is likely way too much information. Lol. I used to take it regularly as I was diagnosed with ADD a long time ago (the first in a long line of misdiagnoses), but I usually only use Adderall now when I want to accomplish something specific that requires prolonged focus and effort. It gets me past that wall of inaction almost without fail; however, the nature of my attention problems are such that I often get distracted from the task at hand anyway, and instead get hyperfocused on wasting my time on anything but what I wanted to do initially. This post is a perfect example. I am currently in the middle of cleaning my apartment (or at least I was, but I'm trying to be optimistic), which is cluttered and absolutely fucking disgusting, but I only got as far as bagging most of the trash and emptying everything out of the bathroom so I could clean the surfaces.

Weed is good too, probably my second favorite drug, but I'm kind of a lightweight and prone to paranoia, so I usually prefer indica strains. I have a bit of a problem with weed actually. I can be ok without it obviously, and I'm pretty sure I function better when I'm not smoking in general (as I assume is true of most people who don't have certain conditions), but ever since I first started smoking about 4 years ago, I don't think I've been without it for longer than 2 months, and I've easily smoked more days than not. I don't know if it has been overall good or bad for me, but I believe it replaced my habit of self-harm, so there's that.

I like alcohol, but not that much. It's probably my least favorite drug that I nonetheless use regularly. It's difficult to get enough down to really feel a strong effect, it makes me do stupid and embarrassing things if I've had too much, and hangovers suck. I really only use it socially or when I can't smoke weed and feel the need to not be sober.

Reactions: Iwant2sleepforever, starcrossedfate, Dani Paradox and 4 others
BlackDragonof1989

BlackDragonof1989

Mage
Jul 12, 2018
You elucidated your points wonderfully, I really am curious about Adderall now <3 I am lazy with my drugs, I self-medicate with dextromethorphan and diphenhydramine and caffeine, and various nutritional supplements, b-vitamins lift my mood but make me edgy and manic, risperal zombifies me and helps me focus but in a dead way, but I would love to try some psychadelics. Dxm helps my typing to be more comfortable but it's finicky, I'm sure there's better drugs out there but I'm scared to do anything illegal because I'm a puss puss <3 If weed was legal I'd try it <3

Reactions: Red star, Iwant2sleepforever, throwaway777 and 2 others
worldexploder

worldexploder

Visionary
Sep 19, 2018
I seriously thought about taking LSD before but knowing my luck I'd probably have a bad trip. I heard you have to be in a relaxed frame of mind before taking it.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, TheFool, Circles and 1 other person
C

Circles

Visionary
Sep 3, 2018
I seriously thought about taking LSD before but knowing my luck I'd probably have a bad trip. I heard you have to be in a relaxed frame of mind before taking it.
Yep for me it was like my inner being was being sucked through a black hole manifesting everything I hate about life.

Reactions: Discarded, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, TheFool and 1 other person
Dani Paradox

Dani Paradox

Permanently Banned
Aug 17, 2018
LSD is amazing. Mushrooms are amazing. Mescaline is amazing. Ecstasy is amazing. Ketamine is amazing. Adderall is amazing. All of my top favorites. I've tripped well over 100 times lol. And ecstasy at least 100 times too. Over the years, all of those things have helped me tremendously in treating myself of depression and anxiety, and simply helped me to discover myself and unravel my mind. The mind is like a locked cage with a million little compartments in it. Psychedelics allow you to break open the chains and open each and every single little compartment. Then you're able to truly look at yourself and heal. Discover who you are, and your purpose and meaning in life. And actually LIVE. How happy life could be if all of mankind would take the time to journey to the center of the mind.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, NoOneKnows and starcrossedfate
Dani Paradox

Dani Paradox

Permanently Banned
Aug 17, 2018
Watch out with the RC's though dude. They're not tested. No one knows the long term effects of using them. Fake LSD has killed people. Certain chemicals have a different effect on your serotonin receptors and you could end up with serotonin syndrome. Real drugs have been around for a long time and are thoroughly researched... Just be careful.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and TheFool
LostitAll

LostitAll

Oct 30, 2018
"Fake LSD has killed people"...Vendor name please?

Reactions: Pedrester, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and TheFool
Dani Paradox

Dani Paradox

Permanently Banned
Aug 17, 2018
Couldn't find the specific article I was actually looking for, but they all talk about the same shit. RC's are dangerous, man. There's plenty of information out there. They aren't researched. That's why they're called research chemicals. Don't do them.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/10/10/ethan-rickman-dies-dead-acid_n_4076860.html

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...hetic-LSD-police-trace-drug-supply-chain.html

https://patch.com/florida/sarasota/5-arrested-after-sarasota-teen-overdoes-synthetic-drug-0

http://www.stuff.co.nz/the-press/news/9812123/Synthetic-LSD-sparks-urgent-health-warning

You never know what you're getting. Any time you order off one of those sites, you are willingly allowing yourself to be used as a lab rat. You're playing with fire. Russian roulette. Anything could happen. Actual real drugs are thoroughly researched. It's different.

Last edited:
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and TheFool
LostitAll

LostitAll

Oct 30, 2018
I've ordered 1,000's of RC benzos from very reputable clearnet vendors.
Never ripped off ((as far as I could tell) and never had a bad reaction.
Except for severe amnesia. Anyone who has ever taken Etizolam,
Clonazolam, etc knows what I'm talking about.

Reactions: NotAlive, RottingFlowerBrains, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 2 others
Lra888

Lra888

Enlightened
Sep 30, 2018
I love psychedelics but I would not take them in the mental state I'm now in.

Reactions: RottingFlowerBrains, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and TheFool
JayAOA

JayAOA

Sep 2, 2018
GHB = the bee's knees.

Reactions: Jen Erik and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
TheFool

TheFool

Oct 19, 2018
Watch out with the RC's though dude. They're not tested. No one knows the long term effects of using them. Fake LSD has killed people. Certain chemicals have a different effect on your serotonin receptors and you could end up with serotonin syndrome. Real drugs have been around for a long time and are thoroughly researched... Just be careful.
The only research chemicals I've tried are 1P-LSD and 4-ACO-DMT, and I've used both enough times to be fairly comfortable saying they aren't addictive or extremely toxic. But you are correct that they are not nearly as well-researched as LSD and psilocybin, so I could be very wrong about one or both. I don't want to try any other research chemicals aside from these for the reasons you've stated, and if I had easier access to actual shrooms and LSD then I would definitely use those instead.

Reactions: Iwant2sleepforever
Fcancer

Fcancer

Student
Sep 24, 2018
I have abused many different drugs in my lifetime. But nothing beats K for me, I love Karen shes a sensual being.

Reactions: Iwant2sleepforever, Jon, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 1 other person
GeenaPup

GeenaPup

Heroin addicted hopeless and need a good method.
Nov 2, 2018
I have been on heroin since 18, I'm 36 with only a 2 year break inbetween.

Reactions: Iwant2sleepforever and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
BurningLights

BurningLights

He killed himself with his own mind
Jul 2, 2018
I have abused many different drugs in my lifetime. But nothing beats K for me, I love Karen shes a sensual being.
Ketamine is my favourite by far!! Its not ketayours it's ketaMINE!

Reactions: lv-gras, Iwant2sleepforever, Dani Paradox and 2 others
TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
MDMA <3
I think everyone should try MDMA at least once in their life I actually have just obtained a capsule of 100mg MDMA I might want to use next week, I can´t wait! <3

I am also considering trying LSD not to "trip balls" but as a tool and it might change my perception on life and ultimately save my life. Btw I have never tried any psychedelics before my friends spoke fondly of schrooms and LSD when I was 16-17 but I had severe depression and suicidal thoughts so I thought it would be best if I waited to later in life but now I don´t have depression and I am seriously considering trying LSD as my last option to change my negative perception on life.

Reactions: Iwant2sleepforever, RottingFlowerBrains and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
BurningLights

BurningLights

Jul 2, 2018
MDMA <3
I think everyone should try MDMA at least once in their life I actually have just obtained a capsule of 100mg MDMA I might want to use next week, I can´t wait! <3

I am also considering trying LSD not to "trip balls" but as a tool and it might change my perception on life and ultimately save my life. Btw I have never tried any psychedelics before my friends spoke fondly of schrooms and LSD when I was 16-17 but I had severe depression and suicidal thoughts so I thought it would be best if I waited to later in life but now I don´t have depression and I am seriously considering trying LSD as my last option to change my negative perception on life.
Ducking MDMA, done way too much of that in the past! I'm gonna be extracting some DMT this month. Will be doing that in days coming up to my time to CTB psychodelics have just always been a blast for me, never insightful, the next day comes and nothing is different.

Reactions: RottingFlowerBrains and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
Ducking MDMA, done way too much of that in the past! I'm gonna be extracting some DMT this month. Will be doing that in days coming up to my time to CTB psychodelics have just always been a blast for me, never insightful, the next day comes and nothing is different.
I had considered DMT too but think it might be wiser to start off with LSD.

And I have always been very responsible with MDMA I have waited 6-8 months between each "trip" except for one time I only waited 2½ months and now it´s been a little over 4 months since last time.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
BurningLights

BurningLights

Jul 2, 2018
I had considered DMT too but think it might be wiser to start off with LSD.

And I have always been very responsible with MDMA I have waited 6-8 months between each "trip" except for one time I only waited 2½ months and now it´s been a little over 4 months since last time.
Fair play, I was a fucking idiot, smashing it every weekend. But then I am an addict /user

TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
Fair play, I was a fucking idiot, smashing it every weekend. But then I am an addict /user
Yeah okay I don´t judge you for addiction hell it might even has saved you some times like a thread I made about drugs possibly saving thousands of lives because I am sure thousands of people had planned to kill themselves at one point but because they could cope with alcohol or other drugs it saved them.

I am also sure after heavy use you know that MDMA depletes your serotonin so it isn´t a drug that can be abused without severe consequences since it takes time for the body to replenish the serotonin. And since you abused the substance you probably used 500-1000mg at one point right? I personally has "only" used 250mg in a night and last time I used 150-180mg and next time I will try just 100mg. Btw I am also writing this not to patronize you since I am sure you know all of this but to inform anyone reading this a little about to use MDMA responsibly <3

Reactions: lv-gras and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
BurningLights

BurningLights

Jul 2, 2018
Yeah okay I don´t judge you for addiction hell it might even has saved you some times like a thread I made about drugs possibly saving thousands of lives because I am sure thousands of people had planned to kill themselves at one point but because they could cope with alcohol or other drugs it saved them.

I am also sure after heavy use you know that MDMA depletes your serotonin so it isn´t a drug that can be abused without severe consequences since it takes time for the body to replenish the serotonin. And since you abused the substance you probably used 500-1000mg at one point right? I personally has "only" used 250mg in a night and last time I used 150-180mg and next time I will try just 100mg. Btw I am also writing this not to patronize you since I am sure you know all of this but to inform anyone reading this a little about to use MDMA responsibly <3
Na fair enough man, totally understand, kids, if tour reading this, be fucking responsible with your usage!!!

Yeah I kinda figure with all the crap I've ingested that it's fucked me up. Yeah I'm pretty sure I've done a gram in one night. I just used to live getting proper fucked up. That's why I loved ketamine. I could live in the k hole.
What's your thoughts about dying while on DMT?

TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
Na fair enough man, totally understand, kids, if tour reading this, be fucking responsible with your usage!!!

Yeah I kinda figure with all the crap I've ingested that it's fucked me up. Yeah I'm pretty sure I've done a gram in one night. I just used to live getting proper fucked up. That's why I loved ketamine. I could live in the k hole.
What's your thoughts about dying while on DMT?
I have never tried any psychedelics so I have no idea but when you die your brain naturally releases DMT from the pineal gland so that is some food for thoughts. Of course if you blow your head off I am sure you won´t experience that "trip" but I am sure with hanging you will or carbon monoxide poisoning.

Reactions: RottingFlowerBrains and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
BurningLights

BurningLights

Jul 2, 2018
I have never tried any psychedelics so I have no idea but when you die your brain naturally releases DMT from the pineal gland so that is some food for thoughts. Of course if you blow your head off I am sure you won´t experience that "trip" but I am sure with hanging you will or carbon monoxide poisoning.
Yeah I'm going with the NN so will dose then strap down quickly. I'm kinda wondering if I will be stuck into that state?
I feel like more research is needed to go into this idea. Should be Intersting. Anyway sorry, this is a drugs thread, not a Ctb thread.

TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
Yeah I'm going with the NN so will dose then strap down quickly. I'm kinda wondering if I will be stuck into that state?
I feel like more research is needed to go into this idea. Should be Intersting. Anyway sorry, this is a drugs thread, not a Ctb thread.
What is "NN" ?

satou

satou

not yet
Sep 3, 2018
when you die your brain naturally releases DMT from the pineal gland

This is one of those stories that has no solid scientific evidence backing it up... How would you even test that?

TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
This is one of those stories that has no solid scientific evidence backing it up... How would you even test that?
I don´t know but still makes more sense that people claiming they see "god" or shit like that.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and BurningLights
satou

satou

not yet
Sep 3, 2018
I don´t know but still makes more sense that people claiming they see "god" or shit like that.
Right. I wouldn't be surprised if you start tripping when your brain is shutting down. But the idea that your brain/gland somehow detects you are dying and responds to that by releasing large amounts of DMT makes no sense whatsoever.