S

Salty!

Apr 12, 2023
I wanna know what it's like to get high, but my choir does randomized drug tests. I'm pretty sure it's a urine test, but idk. Sigghhh.

phatstax

phatstax

Certified
Apr 10, 2023
getting high is (in my opinion) a waste of time. when i smoke i just get extremely lazy.
sure, drugs feel great, but its like the cheat codes to life, you find them and never want to go back.

leloyon

leloyon

I'll see you in the Wired.
Feb 4, 2023
Depends on what drug you want to get high on, and what the tests are testing for. I have heard cocaine isn't detectable in urine for that long, as well as LSD.
How often do you have to attend? Can you skip it? What drugs could you get ahold of? What do you want to get ahold of? These are all variables.
Also I'm pretty sure this belongs in the "off topic" section.

inviro04

inviro04

Mar 21, 2023
there are many drugs that cant be traced, do you maybe know for what drugs they test? not encouraging but if you are old enough experience things you are curious about :D

S

Salty!

Apr 12, 2023
Depends on what drug you want to get high on, and what the tests are testing for. I have heard cocaine isn't detectable in urine for that long, as well as LSD.
How often do you have to attend? Can you skip it? What drugs could you get ahold of? What do you want to get ahold of? These are all variables.
Also I'm pretty sure this belongs in the "off topic" section.
No clue. I have to attend every day minus weekends, it's a school class. No, I don't skip classes. If I did, I would get in hella trouble. I think I could get ahold of edibles, but idk what else. And thanks, I'll be sure to post there next time.
there are many drugs that cant be traced, do you maybe know for what drugs they test? not encouraging but if you are old enough experience things you are curious about :D
Nope.