• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

R

Romanov1947

Mar 23, 2018
[Warning: Might be inappropriate] If you are a male, you might be familiar with the feeling just after a ejaculation. The release phase if you will. To me personally in that three seconds window I am still conscious enough to function but there are no emotions like fear, rationale and guilt etc. Basically everything that stops me from CTB vanishes leaving me in a totally robotic, influenced an actually encouraged state. If I had a shotgun by me I would without a doubt be able to shoot myself within this three seconds without zero hesitation. But since I don't have a shotgun that period is not enough to get anything worthwhile done. So do you guys know of any drug which simulates a similar effect and actually encourages to perform the action? What drugs aids in CTB but are also available commonly? Thanks.

A

Aity4883

Mar 28, 2018
Causes it to absorb into the bloodstream faster, right?

No idea. All I need to know is that alcohol crushes the Survival Instinct and your pain receptors. So if you couldn't jump before, after getting drunk it's about two times easier. Also for pain, you might not feel it if someone cut your hands with a razor. Or it might feel ok.

So that's why, alcohol in my opinion is a must for most methods, since it reduces pain and discomfort and it reduces most of the Survival Instinct.

anna

anna

downfall
Mar 18, 2018
[QUOTE = "Aity4883, post: 377, miembro: 118"] No tengo idea. Todo lo que necesito saber es que el alcohol aplasta el instinto de supervivencia y tus receptores de dolor. Entonces, si no pudiste saltar antes, después de emborracharte es casi dos veces más fácil. También para el dolor, es posible que no lo sienta si alguien se corta las manos con una navaja de afeitar. O podría sentirse bien.

Es por eso que, en mi opinión, el alcohol es imprescindible para la mayoría de los métodos, ya que reduce el dolor y la incomodidad y reduce la mayor parte del instinto de supervivencia. [/ QUOTE]
El sabor del alcohol me hace vomitar ... Nunca he podido beberlo. Esto juega en mi contra para ayudarme a ctb

M

Mbound

Experienced
Apr 29, 2019
No idea. All I need to know is that alcohol crushes the Survival Instinct and your pain receptors. So if you couldn't jump before, after getting drunk it's about two times easier. Also for pain, you might not feel it if someone cut your hands with a razor. Or it might feel ok.

So that's why, alcohol in my opinion is a must for most methods, since it reduces pain and discomfort and it reduces most of the Survival Instinct.

I want to drink the day of but I feel like it would make me more likely to throw up the N. Someone suggested Robocough (DXM) for dissociating and dulling pain and therefore getting rid of SI so Idk maybe that?

Reactions: Lifeisatrap