• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

V

voirpoet.

May 14, 2024
I'm thinking about jumping off this 170 ft building in my city but my fear is that survival instinct will get in the way and i'll back out. What drug could help with the fear that comes before jumping, and how much would i take of it?

• Love
Reactions: lynnschronicles
Endless_suffering

Endless_suffering

šŸ¤˜
Jul 12, 2024
Like @matheus said, alcohol is always an option. Or benzos like Xanax or klonopin. My plan when I can get away from my husband and therapist (I won't be able for about two weeks minimum) is to overdose on seroquel and jump from the cliff at the local canyon, the heigh is about 380 feet. As long as my therapist doesn't find out before then anyway he has a knack for figuring out when I'm planning shit. So far I've had him fooled

• Hugs
Reactions: matheus
matheus

matheus

Jul 16, 2024
Like @matheus said, alcohol is always an option. Or benzos like Xanax or klonopin. My plan when I can get away from my husband and therapist (I won't be able for about two weeks minimum) is to overdose on seroquel and jump from the cliff at the local canyon, the heigh is about 380 feet. As long as my therapist doesn't find out before then anyway he has a knack for figuring out when I'm planning shit. So far I've had him fooled
Good luck, I hope it works out