Jumping soon
Apr 29, 2020
do you use any drugs? i use amphetamines, weed, psychedelics

Reactions: jodes2
Fktw0rld

Fktw0rld

An end with suffering > Suffering without an end
Aug 29, 2022
For about 20 years, yes. Amphetamines, opioids, benzos. In insane amounts once I left the military. I just recently quit and have been trying to make due with natural supplements. It's not working but I've lost all my prescriptions and am too lazy to schedule anymore doctors appointments in order to get my prescriptions and refills up to date

Edit: But I agree. Life was more tolerable and enjoyable on my prescriptions. Even if it was temporary.

Reactions: AUTIST777
y'ffre

y'ffre

My English could be bad :)
Aug 15, 2022
I can only use caffeine right now :ahhha:

Hollowillow

Hollowillow

I want throat hugs & anime! Can't use chat pm me
Aug 7, 2022
Drugs have in their side effects the very thing they claim to cure... So I use supplements. It used to work but my will to live is gone...
I can only use caffeine right now :ahhha:
I admire you for acknowledging that it's a drug & not a healthy breakfast.

jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ❤️
Aug 28, 2022
My gf won't let me have anything but weed. It stopped doing anything for me over a year ago and I can't drink so I have nothing :/

• Aww..
thebunny

thebunny

be what they fear.
Aug 19, 2022
i went on this huge bender last june and i haven't stopped doing drugs ever since. currently living on weed, methamphetamine (not all the time lol), and nicotine. it's just insane tbh since i was this sober, full-functioning girl in may and then i'm this broken down, lost drug addict lol.

M

Muach

Jan 28, 2022
Mine too. Besides alcohol and cigarettes , Khat and MJ. They're the only accessible,

They're my suicidal mood antagonists 🙃

Ceterum

Ceterum

Aug 10, 2022
In the past I used at lot of drugs at different times in my life. In the end it didn't help, mostly ends me back to suqare one and after being on something for a while the lack of it will make life feel even worse.

Thus I hardly am on drugs these days, but I am figuring out, things are no better either. But no, drugs don't offer a solution, at most a momentary relief.

L

LittleJem

Visionary
Jul 3, 2019
Weed keeps me alive but it's not working at the moment. Waiting for weed oil.

Lonerzepam

Lonerzepam

O'lord! I Have My Doubts
Sep 2, 2022
There's no drug I ain't touched

per_aspera_ad_astra

per_aspera_ad_astra

Oct 29, 2019
i've only had "legal" highs like dph, dxm, datura, mirtazapine etc, would kill to get some of the real stuff but i'm not in a situation where i can get stuff from the darkweb markets

allblackallwhite

allblackallwhite

Sep 4, 2022
I have some heroin on the way. Never done it before, actually kind of excited. I'm going to try a little then use it along with my COGen to check out. I'm really excited about that part, the waiting sucks.