• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

P

pphinquiry

Apr 15, 2023
I have access to generic Xanax. As part of my ctb via Carbon monoxide I would like to enter a room and be asleep within minutes.

The constraints are:

1) I need to be able to function for At least a few minutes before passing out.

2) I don't want the setup to be likely to cause seizures or vomiting

So what could I combine with Xanax to do this? And any Xanax dosage recommendations? I'm thinking maybe, 3mg Xanax, 2 beers and maybe like a few benadryl to encourage drowsiness? Anything else that I could get that would be better than benadryl? Any other ideas?

Don't want to buy anything illegal but if there's a specific drug I could target I could probably figure out how to get it legally via prescription

Reactions: User00
phatstax

phatstax

Certified
Apr 10, 2023
if you have little to no tolerance to alprazolam i would lower the dose, mixed with alcohol it can make 1 beer feel like 5 since they both potentiate each others sedation exponentially, 3mg of xanax a couple beers and benadryl sounds like a certain blackout.

i would maybe lower your dose to 1-1.5mg or according to tolerance, 4mg-8mg zofran (ondansetron), and alcohol of your choice. every time ive mixed benzodiazepines and alcohol i always end up passing out and not remembering anything that happened.

Reactions: pphinquiry
P

pphinquiry

Apr 15, 2023
if you have little to no tolerance to alprazolam i would lower the dose, mixed with alcohol it can make 1 beer feel like 5 since they both potentiate each others sedation exponentially, 3mg of xanax a couple beers and benadryl sounds like a certain blackout.

i would maybe lower your dose to 1-1.5mg or according to tolerance, 4mg-8mg zofran (ondansetron), and alcohol of your choice. every time ive mixed benzodiazepines and alcohol i always end up passing out and not remembering anything that happened.
I mean to be fair that's kind of what I want but this is good feedback.

I am already taking a much smaller dose than this a few times a week.

I will probably try to do a test run on this setup a month before to gage effectiveness without screwing up my tolerance

I'll look up Zofran. Thanks

Reactions: phatstax
phatstax

phatstax

Certified
Apr 10, 2023
I mean to be fair that's kind of what I want but this is good feedback.

I am already taking a much smaller dose than this a few times a week.

I will probably try to do a test run on this setup a month before to gage effectiveness without screwing up my tolerance

I'll look up Zofran. Thanks
i totally get where you're coming from, i assume you've experienced blackouts before? i just didn't want to advise you to blackout and possibly screw up big time and do something regrettable.

back when i was heavy on clonazolam and rc benzos countless times i'd do way too much and blackout for several days and usually it involved the police or some type of criminal activity.