Chex

Chex

Aug 15, 2023
What are easy to get drugs or substances just to not feel sober that you guys use

KillingPain267

KillingPain267

Paragon
Apr 15, 2024
I used opioids (my drug of choice), alcohol, a few times pregabalin and benzos (but I don't like the two latter that much). But the first two I don't recommend if you tend to want to use them daily. Opioids are expensive and their withdrawals are hell and alcohol can give some very scary organ and brain damage relatively quickly resulting in a slow painful death or staying a half vegetable for a decade first. Taking drugs to escape reality will also only tend to make you delay ctb. I am sober from both opioids and alcohol now and try to focus on ctb instead.

Reactions: Tonkpils, divinemistress36 and Chex
Chex

Chex

Aug 15, 2023
I used opioids (my drug of choice), alcohol, a few times pregabalin and benzos (but I don't like the two latter that much). But the first two I don't recommend if you tend to want to use them daily. Opioids are expensive and their withdrawals are hell and alcohol can give some very scary organ and brain damage relatively quickly resulting in a slow painful death or staying a half vegetable for a decade first. Taking drugs to escape reality will also only tend to make you delay ctb. I am sober from both opioids and alcohol now and try to focus on ctb instead.
Well to be fair I'm trying to delay ctb, I just want to get fucked up and not feel how I do when I'm sober, I'm still in the stage of not wanting to cause a ripple affect if I ctb. Right now I just drink a lot and it's great for the most part but it's not ideal idk how to explain it. Just want something pretty powerful

EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
My experiences with drugs are very limited.

I sometimes drink alcohol, but I'm not a huge fan of it. I have to get one of those fruity-flavoured beer ones, and even then, it doesn't take long for me to get tired of the taste. I prefer weed and shrooms.

Weed is fun, though I don't like how overly paranoid I get on it. I once got high and decided to go to the dollar store and ended up feeling lost due to how disorientated I was. It was so much fun.

I also really like shrooms (they're my favourite). The colours look more vibrant, the world looks like it's in HD (that is the best way to describe it), I'm much more in touch with my emotions, music sounds better, and the way how I think changes as I am constantly making all sorts of connections between things and theorizing about the world around me (they are dumb theories, but still), and I get this sort of feeling of connectedness with my environment. It's a very fun and unique experience. The main drawbacks are that you wait to wait 2 weeks between trips for your tolerance to die down and you have to make sure that you are in a good headspace before tripping or else you'll have a bad one (or a least a kind of unpleasant one). Bad trips can still be beneficial sometimes after the fact, but they suck.

I really want to try LSD, DMT, and maybe MDMA. One of the shroom dispensary chains in my area sells DMT, but it's so expensive.

• Love
Reactions: divinemistress36
Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
i use weed most days only time i don't use it is on the irregular occasion i don't have the cash to buy it, my dealer lets me run up a tab with him so i can get drugs on tick but it put me into a vicious cycle of borrowing each month so never got any money for my self left over i need to smoke weed because of a brain injury it relaxes me it's the only thing that does give me some level of comfort if i could find an actual medicine that did something similar i wouldn't need to take weed

KillingPain267

KillingPain267

Paragon
Apr 15, 2024
Right now I just drink a lot and it's great for the most part but it's not ideal idk how to explain it.
Yeah, be careful with that. If you keep having binges and stop in between you will have worse and worse withdrawals (it's called kindling). Also, long term, you will feel shittier when sober prompting you to wanna drink more and more until your liver and brain get damaged. It's a stupid drug.

• Informative
Reactions: Chex
divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024

I sometimes drink alcohol, but I'm not a huge fan of it. I have to get one of those fruity-flavoured beer ones, and even then, it doesn't take long for me to get tired of the taste. I prefer weed and shrooms.

Weed is fun, though I don't like how overly paranoid I get on it. I once got high and decided to go to the dollar store and ended up feeling lost due to how disorientated I was. It was so much fun.

I also really like shrooms (they're my favourite). The colours look more vibrant, the world looks like it's in HD (that is the best way to describe it), I'm much more in touch with my emotions, music sounds better, and the way how I think changes as I am constantly making all sorts of connections between things and theorizing about the world around me (they are dumb theories, but still), and I get this sort of feeling of connectedness with my environment. It's a very fun and unique experience. The main drawbacks are that you wait to wait 2 weeks between trips for your tolerance to die down and you have to make sure that you are in a good headspace before tripping or else you'll have a bad one (or a least a kind of unpleasant one). Bad trips can still be beneficial sometimes after the fact, but they suck.

I really want to try LSD, DMT, and maybe MDMA. One of the shroom dispensary chains in my area sells DMT, but it's so expensive.
I hear DMT is quite the spiritual experience

Reactions: EvisceratedJester
EndofSmallSanctuary

EndofSmallSanctuary

deadboy
Aug 30, 2023
i personally use opioids, pregabalin, benzos sometimes mixed with each other or alcohol. weeds pretty good too if you dont get panic attacks from it(like me).

Bubble4246

Bubble4246

Wandering Shadow
Sep 11, 2024
I've used almost all drugs and I truly believe that everyone should experience DMT a couple of times before they decide to go. It is truly such an eye opening experience and shows you how beautiful life and the universe is. How we're all connected. It's an experience every human deserves to experience in their life. Without a doubt my favorite substance. Psychedelics truly deserve their reputation and "hype".

• Informative
Reactions: Tonkpils, gggy, divinemistress36 and 2 others
Plato'sCaveDweller

Plato'sCaveDweller

Sleep is good, death is better.
Sep 2, 2024
used to abuse tf out of weed for years. did shrooms a few times too. now i just booze it up about once or twice a week.

Reactions: Chex
Chex

Chex

Aug 15, 2023
used to abuse tf out of weed for years. did shrooms a few times too. now i just booze it up about once or twice a week.
Pretty much exactly the same for me, also done acid once was a wild experience definitely didn't use it properly though

Reactions: Plato'sCaveDweller
Plato'sCaveDweller

Plato'sCaveDweller

Sleep is good, death is better.
Sep 2, 2024
Pretty much exactly the same for me, also done acid once was a wild experience definitely didn't use it properly though
Oh yeah I've heard acid is some pretty hardcore stuff. I've had the opportunity to try it in the past, but decided against it since shrooms are already quite the trip for me. When you say you didn't use it properly, did you take too much? Or were you in a poor mental state or poor environment when you took it?

Chex

Chex

Aug 15, 2023
Oh yeah I've heard acid is some pretty hardcore stuff. I've had the opportunity to try it in the past, but decided against it since shrooms are already quite the trip for me. When you say you didn't use it properly, did you take too much? Or were you in a poor mental state or poor environment when you took it?
Poor environment, started in a friends basement then took an Uber to another's house at night, and then waited for another to get back while standing outside in the boonies in pitch black

maniac116

maniac116

My own worst enemy🌹💔
Aug 10, 2024
I use some cannabis tincture in the evening .
As I've gotten older I've stopped using any other drugs🌹💔

cracklingroses

cracklingroses

Sep 10, 2023
I've used almost all drugs and I truly believe that everyone should experience DMT a couple of times before they decide to go. It is truly such an eye opening experience and shows you how beautiful life and the universe is. How we're all connected. It's an experience every human deserves to experience in their life. Without a doubt my favorite substance. Psychedelics truly deserve their reputation and "hype".
I have been wanting to try DMT for a long time. I just don't have any friends or any one that could trip sit. I was curious if it is possible to do it alone for your first time?

Bubble4246

Bubble4246

Wandering Shadow
Sep 11, 2024
I have been wanting to try DMT for a long time. I just don't have any friends or any one that could trip sit. I was curious if it is possible to do it alone for your first time?
Yes, absolutely! I've used DMT almost entirely by myself as I find it allows me to explore myself more. There is no physical risk with it at all. Always start with a low dose and gradually work your way up - you'll be fine! The most dangerous part is the method of inhalation; since DMT hits so fast and hard, you might drop your pipe (for example), which could be extremely hot and dangerous. I would recommend a Yocan Orbit; it's a very foolproof way of smoking DMT with no risks. The experience itself is completely safe, and I would, of course, recommend having someone, maybe here on SaSu, to talk about your experience afterward. Make sure to document it afterward.

However, I should note that the recommended guidelines for any psychedelic use suggest having a trip sitter - always keep that in mind. From my own experiences and those of my friends who I've introduced DMT to, they feel completely safe and enjoy doing it by themselves also. There are more things that can go wrong with LSD or shrooms if you don't have a trip sitter, mostly due to their longer duration. But DMT is different! In some ways DMT is more gentle :heart:.

• Love
Reactions: cracklingroses
F

F@#$

Freedom seeker
Nov 8, 2023

DMT is like taking a fuckin rocket to another dimension.

Reactions: divinemistress36 and EvisceratedJester
F

F@#$

Freedom seeker
Nov 8, 2023
I want to try it so badly
It's fairly easy to extract. I know a guy that has done it. He ordered some plant bark used for dying clothes and the rest of the stuff needed can be purchased from any hardware store.

• Informative
EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
It's fairly easy to extract. I know a guy that has done it. He ordered some plant bark used for dying clothes and the rest of the stuff needed can be purchased from any hardware store.
I don't know where I can purchase the plant. Can't do it online since I live with my mom and I don't have a P.O. Box (all the ones near me are already taken).

depthss

depthss

DXM !!!
Dec 12, 2023
What are easy to get drugs or substances just to not feel sober that you guys use
Easiest thing to get is DXM. I don't know where you live or what laws are like there, but there, it's available OTC in cough syrups and cold and flu tablets. In high dosages, 300+mg, it's in the same drug class as ketamine and PCP. Just make sure to get one without acetaminophen in it as well if you can. Acetaminophen doesn't get you high, but in large dosages, it makes you incredibly sick and it's easier to OD on. But the OD is incredibly unpleasant, liver failure over the course of a few days. Not a good way to go out

• Informative
opheliaoveragain

opheliaoveragain

Eating Disordered Junkie
Jun 2, 2024
I swear I clicked so fast. all downers for me. I miss the days of real H in the US.
DMT is like taking a fuckin rocket to another dimension.
DMT is def that bitch when it comes to psychedelics. whole ass soul therapy in 15 minutes.

DavideKals

DavideKals

A living disappointment
Jun 16, 2023
Alcohol, and I mean a lot of alcohol. Past few months I haven't gone a day without at least drinking a shot of hard liquor.

H

hopelesswanderer

Oct 12, 2023
Yeah, sadly a DMT vape from those dispensaries can cost anywhere from $250-$320.
Damn. Where I live it's $100 for a 1G disposable. Highly recommend dmt but it's very very very short lasting. The business man's trip if you will - you could trip and eat during lunch and be back to work within 30 mins no problem.

heliophobic

heliophobic

Memento Mori
Jan 29, 2024
I've done a lot of stupid shit over the years, fortunately I'm sober these years. There are only a few substances I absolutely wouldn't try. That being said, I hung out with a group of psychonauts in my 20s and 30s and I'll tell you what they told me: "Don't do Ecstasy." I have a ton of experience with acid. I even lived with an acid dealer when I was 19 so tripping happened way too often. Hell, I stopped being a vegetarian because of LSD(don't ask). Despite this, my psychonaut friends told me that when someone has a history of depression and being suicidal, like I did, the comedown from x is BRUTAL. I was used to feeling like crap after I did acid, like I caught a cold. They said Ecstasy was completely different and I trusted them. They knew psychedelics and I didn't touch the stuff. I just wound up doing way too many other stupid things.

Bubble4246

Bubble4246

Wandering Shadow
Sep 11, 2024
It's extremely easy to extract; you need no prior chemical knowledge, and by following a guide, you'll be very safe. It's also very cost-effective, and you'll know exactly what you're smoking. There are many great sites online where you can get Mimosa Hostilis (the bark used to extract DMT); however, I obviously can't link them here. But with a little searching, you'll soon be on a journey all around the universe.

Reactions: EvisceratedJester and F@#$
F

F@#$

Freedom seeker
Nov 8, 2023
It's extremely easy to extract; you need no prior chemical knowledge, and by following a guide, you'll be very safe. It's also very cost-effective, and you'll know exactly what you're smoking. There are many great sites online where you can get Mimosa Hostilis (the bark used to extract DMT); however, I obviously can't link them here. But with a little searching, you'll soon be on a journey all around the universe.
Thanks, he told me how it's done I just couldn't remember what kind of plant or bark or whatever. Wonder if I can get a sapling and grow a tree?
I don't know where I can purchase the plant. Can't do it online since I live with my mom and I don't have a P.O. Box (all the ones near me are already taken).
Bubble4246 left a comment with all the information you should need to do it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bubble4246 and EvisceratedJester
LunarLight

LunarLight

i'm a loser, a failure
Apr 3, 2024
I've used a shitton of drugs, but I usually go with heroin, ketamine and pregabalin.

Bubble4246

Bubble4246

Wandering Shadow
Sep 11, 2024
Thanks, he told me how it's done I just couldn't remember what kind of plant or bark or whatever. Wonder if I can get a sapling and grow a tree?
I've heard of very few cases where people have actually gotten seeds and grown their own Mimosa Hostilis. I think it's not worth the effort, honestly... If I remember correctly, it might take a decade to even get a yield. Don't quote me on this though! Google is your best friend here, or DuckDuckGo, rather. I would just strongly recommend getting the finely powdered bark itself. Whatever path you choose, I wish you an excellent psychonaut journey and hope you find many great epiphanies.