• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Letmego. Please

Letmego. Please

Wizard
Nov 18, 2018
Promethazine is Otc in the Uk as well.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
A

Arak

Enlightened
Sep 21, 2018
Promethazine ? I'd say: forget it. Possibly it may potentiate another CNS depressant.

Reactions: About_to_Go, Lifeisatrap and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
About_to_Go

About_to_Go

It deepens like a coastal shelf
Mar 20, 2018
As of when is promethazine available OTC in Canada? I think they might've changed that

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Lifeisatrap
Letmego. Please

Letmego. Please

Wizard
Nov 18, 2018
Wtf really? In what product?
Yeah really, i used to get them off normal online pharmacy, I'm not sure if i am allowed to put links up but go to a place called express chemist . co .uk you can easily buy, they even have a liquid lol

Reactions: Jc40, Lifeisatrap and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
U

umniak

Jan 13, 2019
I'm planning to go the DDMA2 route, I'm worried about the shear volume of powder that all of those pills will make since I'm not doing this officially and don't have a pharmacy to compound them for me. The PPH just says crush them, I've counted and that's approximately 200 -300 pills. Am I doing this right?

Reactions: sif
S

SweetGoldenLake

Mar 22, 2019
If I have 2 pint-sized bottles of Promethazine DM syrup, can I do anything with that? The dosage is 6.25-15 mg per 5ml so the total (I think) is
Promethazine- 1.18 grams
Dextromethorphan- 2.838 grams

I know the Promethazine isn't enough to overdose on, but what about the DXM? I've heard 2 grams is enough to overdose. Can I combine these with anything else (preferably common prescriptions)? Am I just better off using the syrup to try to get over SI in partial?

Last edited:
Ruffian

Ruffian

Jumpin Jack Flash, it’s a gas gas gas
Jan 16, 2019
I am planning to go with Amitriptyline cocktail. Well, I have taken a few mg amit. to see how it feels like. I have no tolerance. Never took anti-depressants, benzos. The other day, I took 10 mg, didn't feel anything. After two days, I took 20 mg(two 10 mg), no effect. Why is it happening like that? Should I test with higher dose? Say 50 mg or less? * I can't risk to raise suspicion by sleeping too long or acting weirdly( by too much dose)..
I didn't see if anyone added in on this yet, but don't even bother with doing this. You need to Google the actual Amitriptyline combo. I have it saved somewhere and it has a long histrory of being successful. It was created by a doctor. It was updated recently to include people who are overweight and to ensure death. There is absolutely no need for you practice like this - the amount you are taking is ridiculously low. I will post some comments on OPs suggestions, which are really helpful, because I have researched ODs, failed quite a few, so I can help more on the subject. I just have to gather my thoughts and info. There is just no way.to practice this method. And it will NOT be peaceful if you want to make a serious attempt unless you follow specific directions. But then it always amazes me on this site that people think they can deviate from SN protocol and then I see them on here complaining it didn't work and I'll be the first one to call them out on not following it then spreading misinformation. You really need to do due diligence when it comes to things like pharmacology and understand that amounts and that the combinations cause a synergy that will make it successful.
Also I'm testing this.. for cimetidine works positively for some people and some people are better off without it. So, I am testing my body with and without cimetidine . I am yet to collect xanax, cimetidine..The rest is ready.
NOPE. Need to follow the recipe. It is seriously just like baking. I've posted elsewhere - try making a cake with a teaspoon of flour instead of a cup. I guarantee your cake will be shit. I'm going to see what resources I have to expand on OPs post when I can get it all together. Because I'm going to add it to the methods thread and here. Also Xanax needs to be combined with a LONG ACTING benzo or you will wake up. I will add info on half-lives as well.
I'd be very much interested in any knowledge on different types of anti-emetics' interference with opioids. Specifically I am currently in possession of metoclopramide, which is a dopamine-antagonist and I have come to consider whether this might "cancel out" an opioid, which is a dopamine receptor agonist, as far as I understand. Please correct me if I'm wrong, and any information surrounding the subject will be highly valued!
Google and any drug store websites are your friend. Go to the drug interactions part. You can even choose on some of them if you want the physician's version of how the interactions effect each other.
I'm dubious about how well snorting would work for overdosing, you'd likely pass out before you can snort a lethal amount surely? Because it's such a fast onset and mechanism of action when snorting right?
That is a very sentient question which I will also address. I'm really not trolling this thread - I'm just amazed as a lifelong drug abuser and legitimate consumer of prescription drugs how little people know about them. Or that they haven't researched what they're taking in the age of Google, or really any search engine if they're concerned about privacy. I've literally been on just this thread for almost an hour and I can definitely address a lot of the issues. Plus now I have some new questions myself, but I gotta go to work.

Last edited:
Reactions: Letmego. Please and ImsooDone1N
D

Donewith_

Elementalist
Sep 28, 2018
I didn't see if anyone added in on this yet, but don't even bother with doing this. You need to Google the actual Amitriptyline combo. I have it saved somewhere and it has a long histrory of being successful. It was created by a doctor. It was updated recently to include people who are overweight and to ensure death. There is absolutely no need for you practice like this - the amount you are taking is ridiculously low. I will post some comments on OPs suggestions, which are really helpful, because I have researched ODs, failed quite a few, so I can help more on the subject. I just have to gather my thoughts and info. There is just no way.to practice this method. And it will NOT be peaceful if you want to make a serious attempt unless you follow specific directions. But then it always amazes me on this site that people think they can deviate from SN protocol and then I see them on here complaining it didn't work and I'll be the first one to call them out on not following it then spreading misinformation. You really need to do due diligence when it comes to things like pharmacology and understand that amounts and that the combinations cause a synergy that will make it successful.

NOPE. Need to follow the recipe. It is seriously just like baking. I've posted elsewhere - try making a cake with a teaspoon of flour instead of a cup. I guarantee your cake will be shit. I'm going to see what resources I have to expand on OPs post when I can get it all together. Because I'm going to add it to the methods thread and here. Also Xanax needs to be combined with a LONG ACTING benzo or you will wake up. I will add info on half-lives as well.

Google and any drug store websites are your friend. Go to the drug interactions part. You can even choose on some of them if you want the physician's version of how the interactions effect each other.

Thanks for the input. That was before some months that i was new to know it. Later, i have taken it , knew how it felt. yeah.. i know it is reliable.
And you are true.. you need to follow the protocol exactly, else you should be ready for any devastating effects.. and shouldn't complain .. i think its just that people are desperate that they just want it to be over.. i was desperate and made some unsuccessful attempts.. so i know.

btw what ods have you done if its ok to share

Reactions: ImsooDone1N
H

headinghome

Experienced
Apr 11, 2019
If there's any amount of fentanyl in there combined with xanax, you'll die.
fentanyl and Xanax… That sounds like an ideal combination… I used to love Xanax .....So peaceful death
I know statistically that drug overdoses aren't high on the list… I guess everyone has their own individual chemistry and body condition… And in some cases I think it's a matter of letting the drugs do their job and not being caught or revived… I think in my case if they had just let me be it might've worked because I was totally passed out…

Reactions: ImsooDone1N
ImsooDone1N

ImsooDone1N

Arcanist
Nov 22, 2018
Ive had several friends overdose (on heroin & Xanax or another Benzo). I called the ambulance every time to have them revived as they were just getting high, not trying to ctb. I came very close to a lethal overdose, but I used my last bit of consciousness to self administer naloxone.

I think N is more ideal than an opiate/ benzo mix as I found that I panicked when I knew I was overdosing (from fentanyl patches, Xanax, klonopin & fioricet). It was not peaceful & the euphoria was replaced with a cold fear. Granted this was years ago before I wanted to ctb, so might be different now.
Opiates, though very dangerous are extremely unpredictable. Set & setting actually effect tolerance as well. Meaning people tend to overdose in places other than where they typically use.

• Hugs
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
Ruffian

Ruffian

Jan 16, 2019
Thanks for the input. That was before some months that i was new to know it. Later, i have taken it , knew how it felt. yeah.. i know it is reliable.
And you are true.. you need to follow the protocol exactly, else you should be ready for any devastating effects.. and shouldn't complain .. i think its just that people are desperate that they just want it to be over.. i was desperate and made some unsuccessful attempts.. so i know.

btw what ods have you done if its ok to share
Hey if u want to PM me I'd be happy to tell u - just don't want to post it for everyone right now. My purpose is really that I don't want people to do something, even if they're desperate, that is going to just make them live with a whole new set of problems. I thought about it a lot today, that's really what it is. And there has to be people here like me. I was so desperate after my last attempt, but I came here and it helped so much knowing other people feel like I do. I'm not suicidal right now, but I'm stocking up SN just in case.

Reactions: Letmego. Please
Ruffian

Ruffian

Jan 16, 2019
Ive had several friends overdose (on heroin & Xanax or another Benzo). I called the ambulance every time to have them revived as they were just getting high, not trying to ctb. I came very close to a lethal overdose, but I used my last bit of consciousness to self administer naloxone.

I think N is more ideal than an opiate/ benzo mix as I found that I panicked when I knew I was overdosing (from fentanyl patches, Xanax, klonopin & fioricet). It was not peaceful & the euphoria was replaced with a cold fear. Granted this was years ago before I wanted to ctb, so might be different now.
Opiates, though very dangerous are extremely unpredictable. Set & setting actually effect tolerance as well. Meaning people tend to overdose in places other than where they typically use.
Can you provide a link to the research on set and setting causing fatal overdoses? That sounds like something a rehab would say to get you to check in so they can start billing your insurance.I read that somewhere before and thought it was bullshit. But since you've heard it too, maybe. I want to see what the actual data is. I don't trust any opiod information right now that's in the press.

Letmego. Please

Letmego. Please

Wizard
Nov 18, 2018
I have read, though it may take me a few days to re-find papers related to factors more likely to result in OD to experienced users. Usual factors are things like abstinence then returning to usual dose, i think there was another of if you were in an unusual, to you setting & the biggie of not injecting on your own & the poly drug one is the biggest no no.

For some reason my brain like to compile info on any type of drug i am either prescribed or enjoy or both & after 26yrs of being prescribed interesting (to me) drugs i have read way too much & had plenty of fun along the way....

N

NOT

Experienced
Apr 16, 2019
Fentanyl

"According to the centers for disease control and prevention, in 2017, more than 28.000 U.S. Citizens fatally overdosed on the drug."

T

Tamazi 123

Student
Jan 13, 2020
Promethazine is OTC I think in Canada only.

Look, I don't think enemas are overlooked, not all drugs are water soluble enough and tbh each different overdose would need to be researched specifically. Please don't start throwing around "experimental" ideas in this thread. Its for sharing factual information.

Again this isn't about relying on a chance of cut drugs. There's no way to guarantee getting fent in your street drugs, hoping for that is not a ctb method.

I understand, and also if you got it caked all over I'm sure you could keep absorbing it after the effects take hold. As you said though, its just anecdotal, no disrespect intended to you or the friend you lost, we're just looking for guarantees here.

With all due respect, I'd really like it if people will keep the experimental/"far out" ideas out of this thread thank you. Speaking of promethazine...

It sounds like a good plan, the suicide wikibooks page regarding promethazine is sorely lacking and not well sourced. The mention of the "lytic cocktail' mentions only two ingredients whereas this study mentions it generally contained 3 ingredients. https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/088539249500002G

I think that promethazine needs a bit more research in general honestly, it's difficult to find good information on this specific drug as a suicide method without searching for some real books. I will do some reading and come back and let you know what I find. It has been written that 6g of promethazine + anti emetics are all that is required to pass out and die peacefully.

https://en.m.wikibooks.org/wiki/Suicide/Toxification/Promethazine
Did you ever find out more information on this?

M

Mizzmini45

Arcanist
Dec 1, 2019

How were u able to get these drugs? The heroin I mean and fen. That's the problem