• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
I was searching drug interactions between Domperidone and Venlafaxine. But domperidone is banned in the US and the drug interactions sites don't even have domperidone available as an option to choose (and see the interactions with other drugs). I looked but the leaflet info for domperidone and it does mention Venlafaxine
0EBDAFA1 A28C 4654 B2EB 991BCED5C1D9
but it doesn't say why it's not recommended..If it's a side effect that shows up over time then it doesn't matter but if it's immediate it will be a problem. Does anyone know anything about this?

since Domperidone will serve the same use as meto I tried to find interaction between that and Venlafaxine and it only said that there's a risk of serotonin syndrome which is not that big of a deal.
I'm still wondering about domperidone, no site mentions the specific reason why it's bad to mix with Venlafaxine

RubberMan

RubberMan

Pharmacology/Toxicology Nerd
Oct 10, 2020
Seratonin syndrome is really the main thing here. Possible QT prolongation (especially given the strucural similarities of SNRI's and SSRI's) so Torsades de pointes could theoretically occur, but I can't find any literature documenting it with Domperidone. Seems low risk in the context of, well, inorganic-salt induced Methemoglobinemia.

Reactions: Nymph