Stan

Stan

Factoid Hunter
Aug 29, 2019
Practically there with my Plan A if the SN purchase and delivery next week isn't a scam. But its daft not to think of a Plan B. Now I am not talking about street dealers here as I know some are fairly sophisticated and operate from residential properties. Has anyone got access to one of these 'outlets' and see if they can get what the vets use to euthanize animals? I know vets used to be burgled a lot because of the ketamine but wondered if they took other stuff as well. Just a thought as these types of drugs must be in use by vets. Perhaps its too daft an idea! Could be a UK based question but food for thought in other countries as well

Reactions: Yorkshire91 and Baskol1
I’vehadenough

I’vehadenough

Elementalist
Sep 15, 2018
Idk but maybe you could get a drug dealer to murder you lol

Y

Yorkshire91

Aug 30, 2019
Practically there with my Plan A if the SN purchase and delivery next week isn't a scam. But its daft not to think of a Plan B. Now I am not talking about street dealers here as I know some are fairly sophisticated and operate from residential properties. Has anyone got access to one of these 'outlets' and see if they can get what the vets use to euthanize animals? I know vets used to be burgled a lot because of the ketamine but wondered if they took other stuff as well. Just a thought as these types of drugs must be in use by vets. Perhaps its too daft an idea! Could be a UK based question but food for thought in other countries as well

Heard of people buying ket from bent vets never thought about other stuff though. I've seen a wide range of pharmaceuticals for sale on Instagram also, it's rather surprising what people seem to be able to source these days.

Reactions: Baskol1