• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Okokaykay

Okokaykay

May 10, 2023
I've been thinking of drowning a lot lately. I know its painful and possibly one of the more uncomfortable methods to choose, but its weirdly one of the least scary ones for me? I dont know. I'm getting desperate - I keep thinking I can wait for another way, but I don't think I can.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and TimetoGo!
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I wish you the best and I hope that you eventually find the peace you search for.

Reactions: Okokaykay
TimetoGo!

TimetoGo!

Mage
Aug 30, 2022
I've been thinking of drowning a lot lately. I know its painful and possibly one of the more uncomfortable methods to choose, but its weirdly one of the least scary ones for me? I dont know. I'm getting desperate - I keep thinking I can wait for another way, but I don't think I can.
Its the best method easily available in my opinion

M

mintgreendolphin

Nov 14, 2023
"Never Let Me Go" by Florence + the Machine puts into song how I feel about drowning. Have a listen (if you haven't already, haha), maybe you might like it too. I love the song but the music video for it is kinda, meh, so I suggest you listen to the audio first before watching the music video. Lol. She also brings up the subject of drowning in her song "Swimming" but the tone there is different.

As for me, if all else fails my last resort will probably be jumping (and funny enough Florence has songs that I like where she touches on that method as well).

D

DinoDaAltaTCPCacaRt

Dec 27, 2023
I tried drowning too I couldnt make the water go into my lungs, it may look simple and not scary at first but its not, its terrible.

D

DinoDaAltaTCPCacaRt

Dec 27, 2023
Painful? Are you going to submerge yourself in a tub of boiling water?

Did you try to aspirate water into the lungs right after submerging or after feeling strong urge to breathe?
Right after submerging

D

DinoDaAltaTCPCacaRt

Dec 27, 2023
Perhaps, aspiration could be more easy with urge to breathe, unless you're unlucky with getting laryngospasms. Then you could try SWB, since it doesn't need aspiration of water. If you don't have a luck with SWB, you can consider Gas asphyxiation and drowning (actually, this option is worth considering in the first place).
Thank you for replying, I really wanted to use gas to kill myself but it is too expensive

QueerMelancholy

QueerMelancholy

Mage
Jul 29, 2023
I've thought about drowning too in the past because I'm not a very good swimmer and it feels like if I get out far enough into deep enough water that dying would be the only outcome.

But drowning when you're trying to do it to yourself is complicated. Usually ppl drown when they start to panic and then they breathe in water. I suppose losing consciousness before drowning is easier. Ppl who OD and lose consciousness typically choke on their vomit. It's similar to drowning.

Okokaykay

Okokaykay

May 10, 2023
I've thought about drowning too in the past because I'm not a very good swimmer and it feels like if I get out far enough into deep enough water that dying would be the only outcome.

But drowning when you're trying to do it to yourself is complicated. Usually ppl drown when they start to panic and then they breathe in water. I suppose losing consciousness before drowning is easier. Ppl who OD and lose consciousness typically choke on their vomit. It's similar to drowning.
I can't swim at all haha, so even if I resist, I feel like I'll be a lost cause.
I'm going to be visiting a few beaches to see how I still feel about it all.

Anónimo

Anónimo

Student
Oct 15, 2021
Drowning is my plan too. If you are planning to do it at a beach, be careful not to get dragged to the shore by water. I plan on doing it on a somewhat rocky coast. But I think you need to work on your co2 tolerance to make it less painful. That's how many freedivers blackout without noticing.

Ethernatuskoi

Ethernatuskoi

Life is a very bad joke
Oct 24, 2023
But I think you need to work on your co2 tolerance to make it less painful. That's how many freedivers blackout without noticing.
Any ideas/tips on how to do this ?