• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

lefi

lefi

waiting for rainy days
Aug 19, 2023
I don't have any access to guns, drugs or SN. I though about buying cyanide for a while, but it's expensive and all my accounts are controled by my parents. I don't even know if they could ship it to me, I live in a shitty county in eu and stuff like that is very hard to come by. The only methods I'm left with are drowning or hanging.

I've been saving up some money for SN before I realized that I'm not able to buy it. I'm thinking about running away from my house (21 but my parents are forcing me to stay with them. I could write a letter to make it seem like I'm running away with my "boyfriend" and that I don't want to be found. Should I tell that to the police as well? So I don't get reported as missing?), buying a ticket to a city nearby the sea and staying there for a few days before throwing myself into the water during the night. I would tie my legs to something that's weighting me down and just... jump. Hopefully I'll find a spot with a clif or something.

Should I take some pills beforehand? I have a coctail of my father's medicine for his heart, and some leftover quetiapine before I stopped going to therapy.

Edit: gonna take the pills, stuff a backpack with heavy things and tie my hands together.

I still don't have a date in mind, I want to make a plan first.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: TimetoGo!, Praestat_Mori and アホペンギン
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
Drowning is a very brutal method but if its the only one you have access to then I guess its your best bet. I'm sorry you aren't able to buy anything or do anything that would help you get materials for ctb because your parents are very controlling.

Anyways, I think the plan that you made up to deceive your parents by lying that you're running away with someone to escape from them is a good idea, its also a good idea to tell the same to the police. Also, your father's medicine would also be very helpful in lessening the agony that will be experienced during the drowning process. Tying yourself up and weighing yourself down with something is also a good additive to the plan.

Hanging, on the other hand, is less brutal if you're opting for partial hanging. Full suspension hanging is equally as agonizing as drowning because of the suffocation that you'll have to endure without a way out. You should prepare for both drowning and hanging, to be safe. Partial hanging, preferably, because its less agonizing but full suspension hanging will ensure that you'll die.

Before doing anything, though, create a plan, like you said. Prepare for both hanging and drowning to be prepared as much as you can.

Epsilon Lyrae

Epsilon Lyrae

Aug 23, 2023
Personally the death by drowning terrifies me. Mostly when I imagine myself on the floor of water body, still conscious but with no other options than wait until you fall out of consciousness. If there is just a bit of an opportunity that other, less agonising methods might be available, I'd recommend to take it into consideration as well.

I'm sorry for whatever you are going through. And I hope you will find your peace one way or another.

lefi

lefi

waiting for rainy days
Aug 19, 2023
Drowning is a very brutal method but if its the only one you have access to then I guess its your best bet. I'm sorry you aren't able to buy anything or do anything that would help you get materials for ctb because your parents are very controlling.

Anyways, I think the plan that you made up to deceive your parents by lying that you're running away with someone to escape from them is a good idea, its also a good idea to tell the same to the police. Also, your father's medicine would also be very helpful in lessening the agony that will be experienced during the drowning process. Tying yourself up and weighing yourself down with something is also a good additive to the plan.

Hanging, on the other hand, is less brutal if you're opting for partial hanging. Full suspension hanging is equally as agonizing as drowning because of the suffocation that you'll have to endure without a way out. You should prepare for both drowning and hanging, to be safe. Partial hanging, preferably, because its less agonizing but full suspension hanging will ensure that you'll die.

Before doing anything, though, create a plan, like you said. Prepare for both hanging and drowning to be prepared as much as you can.
I thought about hanging, but I don't know where to start..what to use, how to tie a sturdy knot, what to do about the other end, how to position the rope.. I don't even know where I should do it. I don't really want to do it at home or in a motel (poor staff) and definitely not out in the open. I could easily form a plan once I figure everything out, but I'm still looking for good instructions on this site.

アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
I thought about hanging, but I don't know where to start..what to use, how to tie a sturdy knot, what to do about the other end, how to position the rope.. I don't even know where I should do it. I don't really want to do it at home or in a motel (poor staff) and definitely not out in the open. I could easily form a plan once I figure everything out, but I'm still looking for good instructions on this site.
You should create a thread, regarding the things that you wish to know. It is very helpful. If you live near a big forest and a secluded forest, that is, then it'd be a very good place to tie the rope, just remember to find the correct tree, though.

Reactions: lefi
L

lebrodude

Arcanist
Jul 18, 2022
Hanging has more variables to setup than drowning. Partial hanging is difficult to pull off and full suspension although more likely to success, it's still up in the air how long you will be conscious for if the setup isn't correct.

Drowning, if you weigh yourself down is 100% going to work. Granted it's going to be an awful experience but what's a minute or so of suffering compared to a lifetime. I'd also consider a big dose of benzodiazepines and sleeping pills if doing this method, keep you as out of it as possible.

Reactions: MatthieuFrederickW and garrypallister99
lefi

lefi

waiting for rainy days
Aug 19, 2023
Personally the death by drowning terrifies me. Mostly when I imagine myself on the floor of water body, still conscious but with no other options than wait until you fall out of consciousness. If there is just a bit of an opportunity that other, less agonising methods might be available, I'd recommend to take it into consideration as well.

I'm sorry for whatever you are going through. And I hope you will find your peace one way or another.
Thank you. The thought of drowing doesn't really scare me, but I think once I come face to face with it, it'll be a different story. I decided to use a cocktail of pills for that though, so I kinda force myself to the point of no return. Wish I had a gun, everything would have been so much easier..
Hanging has more variables to setup than drowning. Partial hanging is difficult to pull off and full suspension although more likely to success, it's still up in the air how long you will be conscious for if the setup isn't correct.

Drowning, if you weigh yourself down is 100% going to work. Granted it's going to be an awful experience but what's a minute or so of suffering compared to a lifetime. I'd also consider a big dose of benzodiazepines and sleeping pills if doing this method, keep you as out of it as possible.
Yea, that's what I think too. Hanging is more complicated, but I'll prepare for both of them just in case.

Last edited:
S

stepz

Aug 30, 2023
Thank you. The thought of drowing doesn't really scare me, but I think once I come face to face with it, it'll be a different story. I decided to use a cocktail of pills for that though, so I kinda force myself to the point of no return. Wish I had a gun, everything would have been so much easier..
Planning to ctb by drowning aswell have read multiple accounts stating it being somewhat peaceful and that inhaling the water instead of fighting it speeds up the process. Thinking hyperventilating before may help too not sure tho

Reactions: garrypallister99
lefi

lefi

waiting for rainy days
Aug 19, 2023
Planning to ctb by drowning aswell have read multiple accounts stating it being somewhat peaceful and that inhaling the water instead of fighting it speeds up the process. Thinking hyperventilating before may help too not sure tho
Yea, I've read that people say that it's painful at first, but afterwards it's supposed to be peaceful.

Reactions: garrypallister99