• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

A

Asphyxia

Aug 5, 2022
IMO drowning is the most reliable method with 100% success if done properly (not risking absorbing too small dose cause of unexpected vomiting, breaking of a rope after brain damage point, etc. ), because when an unconcious person is deep underwater then nothing can go wrong, except for being spotted while drowning and then being RESCUED. :mmm:
It is difficult to find deep water spot that is completely private and going to any other spot at 4 or 5 AM still has a risk.
So I have a setup for drowning in water under 1m depth that is accessible for many people in a private spot (ex. buying inflatable pool and set it inside a house, rent airnb with a shallow pool and maybe trying in a big bathtub if someone is really small person).

First will be needed 2x hinged cuffs or maybe budget zipcuffs to fully restrain your ankles very tight in X shape (so every movement will hurt and standing up will be very difficult) and another pair for cuffing your hands behind your knees also very tight in X shape so you can't move your hand behind your back or in front of you, then even if you stand up you won't be able to straighten up and lost 50% of your height. Now it be possible to drown in about 1 meter deep water.

Next will be needed dog collar that is used for strong big dogs (alternatively DIY steel collar used for BDSM related activities, but it need to be strong) and pair of normal handcuffs with short chain (hinged ones would be too short), then put collar on your neck and attach it to an ankle with handcuffs. Now it be possible to drown in water with depth under 50 centimeters.

Last needed item will be any backpack (use padlock to secure zippers from opening) with 5-10kg of lead bars(less expensive) or just buy these small lead weights from diving store, and 5kg steel kettlebell attached to hand or collar with another handcuff to make sure you won't start floating if something happens to backpack.

Let me know any other way to attach one's head to ankle if you have better idea. :happy:

Jezzibell

Jezzibell

On my way out. Yayyyyy
Apr 21, 2023
Wouldn't you need to have someone with you to do the handcuffing? I'm finding it hard to visualise

A

Asphyxia

Aug 5, 2022
Wouldn't you need to have someone with you to do the handcuffing? I'm finding it hard to visualise

No, it won't be difficult. Just do it in right order 1. Get backpack on 2. Cuff Ankles 3. Cuff neck to ankles and when you make sure everything is ready (be at the edge of the pool, because it will be really hard to move with only torso movements) and you are completely alone cuff hands behind knees.
Cuffing your hands with hinged handcuffs isn't that difficult if you do it in front of you (cuffing behind knees is still in front)
Look these videos.

It is even possible to do it behind your back.

Try to practice it without cuffing them tight, so you will be able to escape easily.

• Hugs
Reactions: Jezzibell