• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

tabby

tabby

experiencing the horrors
Aug 16, 2023
I've discovered that by hyperventilating and then standing up quickly I can make myself lose consciousness. If I were to do this on the edge of a dock (I live on a lake) would hitting the cold water wake me up before death by drowning could occur, or could this possibly be a painless death?

TheShyOne

TheShyOne

We all die anyway
Aug 11, 2023
If you lose consciousness like this it only takes a few seconds before you wake up, so you would probably wake up as soon as you hit the water.

Reactions: MeaningDork, bluebus and kernel_panic
tabby

tabby

experiencing the horrors
Aug 16, 2023
If you lose consciousness like this it only takes a few seconds before you wake up, so you would probably wake up as soon as you hit the water.
That is what I'm worried about, but I do have some underlying health conditions that have frequently caused me to remain unconscious for longer, but I definitely think you're right. Even if I got lucky the water would probably wake me up and SI would kick in.

• Hugs
Reactions: Rogue Proxy and TheShyOne
busybee

busybee

Experienced
Jul 5, 2023
You could look into shallow water blackout (SWB) that is kinda simular

Reactions: tabby
B

bluebus

meet me at the back of the blue bus
Aug 5, 2023
I've almost drowned a couple of times by accident, and I can say it was not fun. Not to dissuade you from this method (although TheShyOne is right, you will regain consciousness when you hit the water) but there are definitely better and less painful ways to go. Best of luck,

CW36

CW36

➕〰️➰
Jul 23, 2023
I'm afraid that 'drowning painlessly' is an oxymoron.

• Love
Reactions: Amyend88 and tabby
tabby

tabby

experiencing the horrors
Aug 16, 2023
I'm afraid that 'drowning painlessly' is an oxymoron.
Oh trust me I am very aware, I've been resuscitated from drowning. By "painless" I really mean "drowning while unconscious"

Reactions: CW36
CW36

CW36

➕〰️➰
Jul 23, 2023
Oh trust me I am very aware, I've been resuscitated from drowning. By "painless" I really mean "drowning while unconscious"
I take it that you're set on this method then no matter what? It's just that many change their method after a failed attempt, if that's what it was?

Reactions: Amyend88
tabby

tabby

experiencing the horrors
Aug 16, 2023
I take it that you're set on this method then no matter what? It's just that many change their method after a failed attempt, if that's what it was?
I'm not set on it, I just happen to live three blocks away from the biggest lake in America so it felt convenient. I'm open to anything that won't traumatize the people who found me too much (nothing to violent and gory, preferably something done outside of my home)

Last edited:
Reactions: CW36